Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 04:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good monring everyone

Rise and shine a new day has begun.
There are walks to walk
bikes to ride
sides to bendy
arms to twirlie
tummies to crunch
husbands to walk

aha the diversity of our group

It is a great way for us all to maybe find a new thing to try.
I know myself I would love to try "walking the husband" but "the husband" doesn't seem to want to cooperate

So what will you do today

Karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2007, 04:45 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Default You make me happy ... when skies are grey ...

Good morning all! ;

Hope you're feeling better today Pixie!

Getting ready for my walk in a few.

Yesterday I enjoyed a nice walk in the afternoon to Dairy Queen ... Yummy!

Have a great day everyone.

Evey, how did the interview go?

Old 06-30-2007, 04:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
mmmmm....blizzards! That's the ONLY kind I like!

Yeh, Evey...fill us in.

Hubby's still working another midnight. He should be home in about an hour and a half. I've already stripped the bed and put a load of laundry in, with a bunch more to do. I had no idea the laundry fairy hated me so much until I saw what two people could dirty in one week! I hope to hang out a couple of loads this morning to get them dry before the rain that "might" hit us arrives this afternoon.

No hubby walk today, I'm sure, and I always take the weekend off from the gym.

Gotta run....have to make the bed before DH gets home so he has a place to sleep!

Have a great day, all.

Old 06-30-2007, 04:59 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,254,417 times
NMS - I hate it when my husband has the night shift. We don't have any kids or pets so the house gets REALLY lonley!

Man, I think you people's insomnia is rubbing off on me. It's 4am here (west coast time) and I'm wide awake! I've been up for an hour. I got up to go p ee and couldn't get back to bed! My eyes are getting a little droopy though ... maybe I'll try the bed one more time.

Definitely working out today. Yesterday's laziness was baaaaaad!

Old 06-30-2007, 05:40 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Foma, I'm lucky. we have 4 furkids (cats) and they're great company. The thing is, none of them are coming with me to FL. THey're coming with "dad", so I'll be all by myself for 6-8 weeks. My friend isn't even going to be there until mid October, so I'll probably be visiting with my CD friends A LOT!

LOL...In fact, I signed up for high speed internet just yesterday! Gotta be prepared, you know!

Old 06-30-2007, 07:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
HI everyone!

From what I can tell the interview went pretty well. I can't think of a single time that I put my foot in my mouth and I didn't walk out going "I can't believe I said that". I am very, but not overly, qualified for the position. The hiring manager told me that there were 2 applicants yet to be interviewed, then they would start calling for second interviews. I'll let you guys know when/if I hear something.

Oh, and 1 hour dog walk done. Refusing to bike ride today, just too hot! It is my husband's birthday and I am pretty sure that means we are going jet-skiing (if we can get the blasted thing to run).

Old 06-30-2007, 07:59 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Good morning everyone! I already did my 2 mile walk,this time used a 2 pounder,one up one down! Taking mom out for another walk,it's mom's walking day.

Old 06-30-2007, 08:43 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,781 times
Woohoo!! Finally some sunshine!!

I got to walk little Chloe this morning and she loved it. The rain has stopped until later today!!!

Have a great day all!!

Old 06-30-2007, 08:54 AM

942 posts, read 2,584,132 times
Good morning to all!!! No, Im still with this dang cold. Just tore off all the bed sheets to wash them and am dusting the room trying to take this virus OUT of here.

NMS I guess we are doing the same thing today...sheets and laundry. Dont worry when you get down here we'll keep you company.

Tet Tea thanks for the well wishes; your such a doll.
Ummm Dairy Queen that would ease my sore throat.

Foma, just a thought , your insominia could be that your missing your hubbie at bedtime.

Dragonten...welcome.

Evey...good luck, Im sure you did just fine.

Karla, I dont think you could get me going today ... Im still sore from this flu/cold.

Have a great weekend all!!!

Old 06-30-2007, 08:59 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
OK, picked it up a notch today! 3-4 miles outside on the track that I go to ev morning, then I was like...this is feeling good! But it was so hot and humid.......OOOOHH the mall! I went mall walking! From about 830 to 1000, good fast pace. Big mall.

I think I will clean out my car today, not wash it, gonna rain.

All this walkking really makes me feel good, good therapy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals