Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 04:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Morning all my fine exercise friends !!!

lol I am plum wore out between trying to negotiate 2 car deals, getting the reports from last week done it has been non stop
lol vacation can't come soon enough

The one good thing about being this busy is there is no chance of snacking heck I have even forgotten to eat lunch add in the constant walking my shorts are starting to feel a little loose

So maybe this is a new "diet plan" lol

Today is school at 8:45 I found some really cool stickers and things at Joanns yesterday to give out during class.
I "challenged" the kids last week to try a new green veggie. For those that did I am going to give them a green neon bracelet
lol I also have red & yellow ones for those veggie challenges that are next

No Ms. Karla will not be getting a green bracelet for herself because she did not try a green veggie

Meeting my sister & niece at the car dealer at noon hopefully that deal will be done today

lol someone better be offering to buy me lunch !!!

Hopefully I will get home by 3 and will have someone on one time with the treadmill

woo hoo just realized today is the first day of Fall !!!

We are only going to hit 87 today very "fall like"

What are you all up to for today ?

Will you be having "Fall like" temps ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 05:23 AM

1,678 posts, read 4,013,241 times
Good morning! Another day of class ahead. Slept in until 5:30am this morning, got the wife and kids up, getting the kids ready for school. Will be in class today from 8a-5p.

Thought about it, figured out why I had a headache yesterday... I didn't drink any coffee in the morning!!! Its the one bad habit I am trying to kick... I am down to 1 cup a day, but my dependency for the caffine is still there!

Today I am off from exercise. It feels nice, although I do like the "rush" I feel after doing intervals on the treadmill!

Still summer-like down here on the S. Texas Coast. Will be up into the upper 80's, despite a 50% chance of rain. We have received ALOT of rain here in the past several days. Close to a foot of it!!! Our summmer like temps usually continue well into October and even November here. Then, we have the mild winter, where it usually stays in the 60s and 70s!

Ian

Old 09-22-2010, 05:36 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Ahhhh the dream winter weather.........enjoy it Ian!
I'm at home today, I ate tuna salad last night and either the tuna or the mayo must have been bad cuz I was up most of the night sick. Needless to say hubby and I did not sleep well and I think I see a morning nap in the near future.
I'm not homeless in IN any longer, we finally have an address! That was exciting news yesterday and daughter and g-daughter are planning on a visit to us after we get there. Knew she would be too excited to stay away
Well best go, the tummy is still not right and my eyes are half closed. Have a good day all.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:01 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

Karla, we will have a most fall like 92 here today. Ugh!

Shadow has gone running with DH so I get this morning off. We spent much time at the dog park yesterday chasing squirrels with our friend sprinkles. We have not seen Sprinkles in many months and they were both so excited.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:03 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Ian I will still be glad to take the rain off your hands
Do you go to school and work full time yikes you have a busier schedule than I do

Yay on the address Cassy !!!! yuck on the tummy issues
I hope you are feeling better soon

lol Evey ya gotta love fall in the south !!!

Old 09-22-2010, 06:24 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Near record temps here today - about 93.

Ian, you can plan on about a week's worth of headaches. At least, that's how long mine lasted when I went cold turkey on the caffeine.

Evey, glad to hear sprinkles is doing well.

Sandy, that's wonderful news.

Well, gang... we did the pool/coffee thing and now I have to go outside and do some monster weeding before DH comes in and drags me out by my 1/2" hair. Catch y'all later.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:11 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
Morning all.

It's a nice sunny day so far. I really need to get out and inhale some of that wonderful cool air. Hopefully the hubster will wake up in time to go for a short walk with me.

I ripped off my pinky toenail yesterday. Boy did it hurt. Some very choice words came out of my mouth. Thankfully my son was at school!

Sandy, really happy for you. It sounds like everything is finally falling into place for you.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 09-22-2010, 07:16 AM

1,678 posts, read 4,013,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
Ian I will still be glad to take the rain off your hands
Do you go to school and work full time yikes you have a busier schedule than I do

Yay on the address Cassy !!!! yuck on the tummy issues
I hope you are feeling better soon

lol Evey ya gotta love fall in the south !!!
No, this class I am going to is for my job licensing requirements. Next week, things will return to normal. Thus, I am basically at work all this week (being paid); just sitting here in class is the only difference!!

NoMoreSnow, I suspect you are right about the headaches. Caffine addiction is a cruel, mean trick of Mother Nature, but I will get through it.. Somehow...

Ian

Old 09-22-2010, 09:26 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Whew! Well, I can honestly say I exercised today. I spent 3 hours outside, weeding, watering and walking back and forth from the front of the house to the back and back again to change the hose. All that bending, twisting, pulling, yada, yada, yada. Am I glowing! DH just left for the store, so it's time for me to step into the shower.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Hi everyone.

Sandy, glad to hear about your new address; how exciting. Hope your tummy issues clear up today and you start feeling better.
Speaking of feeling better, do you feel better Evey?

Karla, how exciting to get a new car.

I'm rushing things a bit too much as far as exercise from dvds - still feeling a little light headed so I'm sticking to walking. At least I'm feeling stronger daily. I don't know how long it takes for chemo to get out of the system but at least I feel better.

We talked to a realtor the other day about selling our house and I figured she'd say, wait until spring becasue that's the best time. That's what I've always heard anyway. She said to put it up for sale now as they average selling a house a month here. (Keep in mind I"m in a small mountain community) She said, you never know, it might sell quickly and we may have to wait. So, it's time to start getting things uncluttered and cleaned up more. UGH!

Feels Fallish in the air moreso than usual. Temps are in the 60's. It usually doesn't get past 80 here ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals