Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 04:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies
Well everything that has to go up north is boxed and ready to be taken to the post office this morning

lol I am planning my strategy I was goign to be there when it opened but realized it might be crowded with folks on their way to work so I think if I get there at 9 it shouldn't take too long
I have 2 things to drop at Fedex

The rest of todays plans will included finishing hubby gifts
lol my guestroom is a disaster thats the gift stashing area

Still somewhat congested but I think my home remedies work so the "crud" didn't get really bad

Anyone else on last minute crunch time ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 05:07 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Hi, there. Won't be running around for Christmas today, but we have to be at the dr's office at 9:30 this a.m. to get hubby's heart monitor which he has to wear for 24 hours.

Don't know what's going on after that. This should be interesting. I wore one about 20-25 years ago and it was this big ol' thing about the size of a transistor radio. (Remember those???) I'm anxious to see what's changed in all that time.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Now pattie you need to "behave" and not cause any spikes on the monitor by dancing around the house

Old 12-20-2010, 06:14 AM

Karla, if that hasn't given him a heart attack by now, NOTHING will!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:06 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Hahahah!
Morning ladies, no crunch here as long as postal service is up on their toes! Morgan's telescope is in IL and I really hope it gets here tomorrow as predicted! I do have to get some scarves and gloves in MI and a gift certificate and make copies of the pictures, but that is all run in and run out. I am hoping Walgreen's will just keep the pictures and make the copies, I'll have time to get them while up there.
I have to bake my butter cookies, the sugar spice took up most of the afternoon yesterday and make buckeyes but those are no brainers and won't take up a lot of time.
Then I am on to finish laundry and clean the house. Busy day but tomorrow will only hold wrapping presents and packing a bag. It's a good thing I prolonged my travel by a day, it is supposed to snow here and I would not want to drive in anything icky!
Cassy's back leg is bothering her again, she injured it as a young dog and arthritis has really set in. Might just have to call the vet, I am watching her and giving her doggie aspirin. It is to the point that I am wondering if it might be time to talk to the vet about her quality of life, but then again she is excited to see us, eats as if there is no tomorrow and insist's upon treats every time we come in from outside. Oh and her new rug, has holes in it from her digging into it!!!
Well best go, busy day. Good luck at the doctor's Pattie, remember they just like to scare the sh#@ out of you and run EVERY money making test there is to run!

Old 12-20-2010, 09:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

We slept in around here this morning. It felt good to get some sleep.

Shadow & I have been out hunting squirrels and we have been to see the cookie ladies. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies and ride my horse.

One of the cookie ladies is retiring at the end of this week. They are considering offering me a job. I offered to get licensed and I suspect that will help my chances. They are not making a decision until after the first of the year.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:32 AM

Sandy, maybe you'll get lucky like me and your package will arrive a day early! One can only hope. Thanks for the encouragement.

Evey, that'd be a good thing! Good luck.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Good luck on the opportunity Evey, one only knows there is not much around here.......especially in a smaller town!
No Pattie, I can track it online and it arrived in Indianopolis at 11:00 today, probably hit our post office tonight, I am praying!
Butter cookies are excellent, Kim and I talked and we are not making anymore cookies! We were going to make the sugar snowmen, but between her and I we have enough to all gain 10 lbs!

Old 12-20-2010, 01:08 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
No exercise today, unless house cleaning counts!

Hope everything goes well with the hubster, Pattie.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:30 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Today I did a ~20-25 min. strength/toning workout, have my own housecleaning and prep to do for Billy's arrival tomorrow. He's in New York City today, hopefully having a blast!

Evey that would be great! Then you would be one of the cookie ladies too, wouldn't you?!

Hope you all have a great day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals