Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 04:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

yay it is Friday
It has been a strange week so I am glad to see it end

I am in need for a road trip so I am going to head down to the Outlet Mall

I wish you all lived closer so I could pick you up on the way.

Since it is an "outside" mall I plan on walking form one end to the other then back for my exercise

Who else is glad it is Friday ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2011, 05:39 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Well, it's a tad bit chilly out this morning... -18. My son was hoping school would be delayed 2 hours, but no such luck!

Since it is so cold outside I won't be walking. I am going to do core again, some upper body weights, and a lot of stretching.

Looked at two nice apartments yesterday with my friend. The second one was really nice. It was originally a school built in the 30s. They kept a lot of the buildings character and the art deco details were beautiful. I think that one got my vote.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:58 AM

Sue -18 !! wow How do they do the waiting at the bus stop thing with it that cold ?

OOo the Deco building gets my vote too

Well hubby is almost finished installing the new harddrive on my sisters computer I think he is on on hour 3. Hehad to install everything lol good thing she isn't having to pay someone
lol hubbys fee Krystals
She dropped it off yesterday because "it was making a weird noise" good thing she brought it over a couple weeks ago and hubby downloaded all of her pictures to his external HD because when he looked at it yesterday it was toast.

He saved her old one because it will become her ornament for next christmas lol he is going to hang a "invoice" tag on it

Yeah we are a weird family

Last edited by FLPL75; 01-21-2011 at 06:09 AM..

Old 01-21-2011, 06:12 AM

rofl you should hear hubbby he is uploading all of her pictures that were on the external harddrive omg there are 19 gb of pictures the picture thing she uses puts them in folders
it is now up to my nephews wedding from 2 1/2 years ago

He can't wait to ask her "what the hell"

Old 01-21-2011, 06:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
LOL....weird, but fun, Karla.

Tet, I don't miss those cold, cold days. There's no way to warm up on a day like that - the cold just seeps thru the walls it seems. The last town we lived in made condos out of an old Catholic school. They were just gorgeous. I hope your friend finds something she likes.

Oo, Karla, can I go shopping with you? I think I could use a road trip myself.

Dark and dreary here this morning. We're supposed to get some rain today. Yay! The grass has a few spots of green here and there, thanks to the rainstorms we've had the last couple of weeks.

DH is still asleep. Let's hope whatever the doctor tells us on Tuesday will give us some clues as to what's going on with him and whether they can fix it.

Hugs to all. I'll be dropping by later.

Old 01-21-2011, 06:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
I like that idea Karla and your sister will get a hoot out of it! I wish I lived closer because the outlet mall sounds nice, come to think of it we have one about 20 minutes north of here, better think about a trip one day soon! When my kids were in school they waited at the bus stop no matter the temperature, I think it is the same with kids now, they just don't let the younger ones outside during breaks.
I'm just going to pick up around here and wash a load of laundry, I have a few more calls to make and some new folder files to make up and then I am done for the day)
I'll probably look for a good cardio group on exercise channel and try that again today, I will come back and post after I finish what ever exercise I choose.
Have a great morning all!

Old 01-21-2011, 08:00 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Sue, is that your actual or your wind?

It is -1 actual with -17 wind here. Do any of you think that kept Shadow from being out?

My friend stopped by and picked me up yesterday afternoon. We took Shadow & the laundry out to her place. My silly dog was flying around outside in the snow for a couple of hours. Even her dogs were looking at Shadow like "Ummm, it is coming down pretty hard out there. Why don't you come in and take a nap with us?"

This morning I bundled up in my Carhartts and took Shadow for a walk. She was happy to wear her boots this morning and pranced around looking for someone to show them off to. Slim pickin's out there this morning as far as folks being outdoors.

My truck is warming up and in a few minutes we will go visit the cookie ladies.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Whew! Cleaned the bathrooms and the bedroom. Fun. And I only needed the chisel for the shower stall.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:54 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
The high is supposed to be 13 here today, good grief. When Billy was in school, we could watch out the window and when the bus came around the corner, down the road, he'd go out for the bus because they will NOT wait for you. Ha! Back when I was in school, the kids a couple houses down said they'd get up and start getting ready when they 'heard the bus honking for Connie'!

Old 01-21-2011, 10:07 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Someone please tell me that shoveling snow counts as exercise....

One of the cookie ladies has a Girl Scout in the family. I just ordered 10 boxes of Thin Mints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals