Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 05:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

Yay the TV sound in the exercise room is fixed there was a problem with the HDMI cord
and since I forgot to set the DVR to record the Apprentice guess what I will be pulling up on demand to watch while treading !!

They are saying we have a chance of rain this morning so if it clears up this afternoon I am going to maybe go over the bridge to the other side of town to he "book mine"
I love this place they have thousands of books and you can even trade in old books you have
There are a few in a series I am reading that I didn't get so I bet I can find them there

It is going to be a toasty week with highs ranging between 90 & 95

What are you all to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 05:31 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
G'morning. Did my 3 miler this a.m. What a beautiful morning. Upper 60's, low humidity, but, like Karla said, that's going to change. Also low 90's here today.

Gotta run. Got some housework that needs doing and I might convince the hubster to do the lanai windows this a.m.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:58 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Elyptical and strength done already. Hoping the rain holds off until the hubster and I can go for a walk.

Will be doing lots of housework today. Looks like a bomb hit it, but the garden looks great!!

If you hear screaming and lots of biatching later... it'll be me trying to fix the internet explorer. Can't send emails and it's driving me insane!

Old 05-09-2011, 08:36 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Good morning all!

Well no exercise yet this morning just e-mailing old bosses and contacts for job leads. Now that I have done this I will get cleaned up, get the paper products that we need for the month and hit the indeed job search site.

I am debating about the need to exercise or working in the yard for this afternoon. It is beautiful weather up here so am leaning towards the yard work and saving exercising for the evening walk.

I have gained two pounds since moving here and really need to watch my intake of snacks and desserts!

Gotta get, the days fly by way to fast!

Old 05-09-2011, 08:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. We have also been to visit the cookie ladies. Later we will hit the river, if we don't go to the barn & ride.

Last edited by Racelady88; 05-09-2011 at 09:38 AM..

Old 05-09-2011, 10:50 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Good morning everyone,

Doing some laundry this morning. So far, nothing planned.
I might try clipping some of the hair off Brandi's hind end. A neighbor offered us to use horse shears if we need them. Stronger than the clippers we have.

Old 05-09-2011, 02:05 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Karla Karla Karla, what can I say but THANK YOU! I never knew we could watch that stuff on VOD, kind of resigned myself to either missing part of the Apprentice or part of Desperate Housewives, but thanks to you, got to watch the hour I missed of the Apprentice because it started at 8.

Anyhoo, did a 20+ minute cardio kickboxing, thought it had weights in there, but no [probably a good thing, actually!]

Bought massive quantities of flowers over the weekend, there's a new-or new to me anyway-kind of impatiens called double impatiens, got 2 hanging baskets of those and a few more hanging ones and some flats of New Guinea impatiens and some begonias, petunias, a coleus to match some supertunias that are purple with green ringed flowers, OH and a beautiful fuchsia azalea--oh and some big red gerbera daisies that are so cool looking. We filled up the trunk and half the back seat-twice!

Now, we just need to get vegetables!

Have a good day everyone.

Old 05-09-2011, 02:52 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Afternoon all!

Perfect Michigan day, plenty of sunshine and high 60's lower 70's. Bob and I have been doing projects in the house today so nothing outside got done. Hosta can wait until tomorrow (I bet once I divide this huge hosta she has out front I will have 10 plants). Been putting that on the back burner but she is having bark delivered tomorrow and I want that done before the bark gets here.

Bob still has not heard back from Vertis but left a message today, the recruiter from Amway is stalling the drug testing so not sure if they interviewed someone they liked better or if it is just big companies dragging their end of things. He did hear from a new printing company that is big in Michigan and they are sending him to a testing site, I think he said she was e-mailing him on where he needs to go.

I have sent lots of e-mails out and have heard back from a few, all my old bosses remember me and are keeping their ears open for jobs for me (lol, one of my old bosses called me his "favorite employee", did my heart good

Well I am still planning on walking tonight (that is correct this is the exercise form and not Sandy's personal job search forum).

Gotta get and finish cleaning the kitchen. Have a great night all. Fuzz, it sounds like you had FUN at the gardening center (Kim and I are going Wednesday).

Old 05-09-2011, 03:15 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Wow, fuzzy! Are you starting your own garden center??? You go, girl!

Sandy, that's great news about Bob's search and those recommendations from your former bosses must have given you quite the lift.

Old 05-10-2011, 05:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Fuzzy I love the on demand especially since a few of the shows I like hubby won't watch
They recently added even more

Your flowers sound amazing, I have only seen the double impatiens once they are so nice I wish I had shady areas I could plant them

Sue lol I live by this moto "the front gardens are for the folks that pass by , the back gardens are for me & hubby, the house well lol I just hope folks are so dazzled by the outside gardens is enough of a distraction that they don't even see the dust"

Sandy it sounds as if Bob has lots of irons in the fire watch them all make offers at the same time !!!
How very cool that you heard such nice things from your old jobs and they are keeping their eyes open for jobs

Cheryl lol on the horse shears, both our dogs have the furry butt thing going on I can't figure out why that area grows in faster than the rest. I was thinking about looking into some kind of clippers that I could do touch ups in between their grooming

Pattie I think your hubby started a new trend The last 2 nurseries I was at were both promoting the "famous grow boxes"
I told the owner at my favorite nursery what a great success you hubby has with them

Evey did you friend get back ok ? has you days lightened up now that your off horse duty ?

Got all of my paperwork finished yesterday for last week, everything is entered and the books reconciled
Instituting a new deposit policy. they are no longer to just drop the deposits they will wait while they are processed and handed the receipt

The house closing has been pushed back another 5 days. I found out when I stopped by to say good luck to the one buyer that is leaving this morning on a 7 month deployment that the other buyer is leaving this morning on a short 10 day ship underway.
Not being able to reach the selling realtor I changed the extension amendment to the 25th printed it out and had both sign.

With both guys being gone the next 10 days things should be quiet around there and the "pita" neighbor will have nothing to complain about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals