Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2012, 05:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Happy Monday
I can't believe I just got up,maybe it is because we stayed up till 11:30

After the game we put season 3 of the office on
I had forgotten how relaxing just doing nothing can be lol might have to schedule one of these type days more often

Today I am going to spend some quality time with QB's so I can close out last year

It is going to be another nice day wait I just checked it is going to be hot !! 78 degrees
I think I am going to do the inside of the windows this will be a good upperbody & shoulder workout

It is kind of a test to see how my shoulder reacts so when I go for my last PT tomorrow I can tell her how a lot of activity affected my shoulder
plus if it annoys it she can work the area loose

What fun things are you all up to?

Has this unusually warm weather spread up north at all ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2012, 06:05 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Yeppers it has Karla but of course not the temperatures you are seeing, ours are going between the 30's to the 50's with a little frost at night but still no snow. There may be a system blowing in the end of the week that will produce lake effect snow storm here but the weather guys are not putting any money on that yet!

I've got a doctor appointment this morning, and my afternoon will be spent cleaning and finishing up laundry, I had good intentions this weekend about cleaning but felt the down time was much needed. I need to clean windows here too Karla, the sun was showing lots of streaks yesterday. My car needs some attention on the inside also so I think I will have a full day.

Gotta get and take Max for our walk, if I hurry I can get my 3 miles in and still be able to make my appointment on time. Have a good one!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:49 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning!!

The weather is warmer than normal but it is raining like crazy right now. Hey...it's better that the snow we would normally get

We are supposed to go to the bigger town today and stop at Lowe's and do the grocery shopping. I hope the rain lets up a little. Well it;s better to be out of the house when the system can;t charge much

Old 01-09-2012, 06:52 AM

Here is the latest bowl
It is made from Big Leaf Maple

the bottom is also really cool

Old 01-09-2012, 07:09 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Really, really cool, Karla. Love the woods with interesting grains in them.

OK, I gotta ask. classic case of "pebkc"...... Whazzat???

Did a good 4 miles today, part with hubby, part by myself. He walks slower than I do, so I need to go off by my lonesome for a bit to get a good cardiac workout going.

He has a job this morning, so he'll be gone a good part of the day. He's going to put up some shelving for a lady. OK, I have two vents I need to get out: 1) He puts about half the tools he owns into the car and drags them all over to his job "Just in case I need this". Well, that leaves me stuck here. Normally, I don't mind, but I wanted to run to Publix this a.m. to grab just a few items, including bread. Oh, well...there's other stuff in the fridge for lunch. 2) he uses our debit card to buy stuff for the jobs - parts, lights, etc. - and then the customer pays him in cash which he puts into a bottle we have for spare change and stuff. Our budget isn't a big one, and he doesn't get why we're running out of $$. They're not big purchases, but $20 here, $35 there adds up. I mean, we do have the $$, but it's in the "piggy bank" that he doesn't like to take any out of.

Thanks...I feel much better now.

Off to OOH and then onto chores. CYL

Old 01-09-2012, 07:55 AM

Great bowl Karla! I like the "signature" on the bottom

Hi Pattie and Lisa!

Errrr Pattie why don't you just "suggest" to hubby that any parts he needs for jobs have to come from the spare change jar? I mean that is where he is putting the repay right? Men, they complain when they don't see money in the account but with their debit cards they do damage. I know mine does the same thing!

Old 01-09-2012, 08:16 AM

"classic case of "pebkc"...... Whazzat???"

"Problem Exists Between Keyboard & Chair"

lol it is a computer term for the person sitting in the chair is the reason for the problem

Pattie I am with Sandy he needs a "job" cash box

Can he use the golfcart for his jobs
lol you could put a sign on it that says
"Hubby on Call" or "rent a hubby" if most of the jobs are for women

the signature is done with the woodburning tool
yikes I realized the picture of the bottom of the bowl is out of focus
lol I was trying to get just the bowl so you wouldn't see the dust on the table top

Old 01-09-2012, 09:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
OK, it makes sense now. Thanks, Karla!

Oh, we had a talk this morning. He has a bag he can use as a bank bag that will have some petty cash for him to use for his purchases.

LOL...Karla, I suggested the Rent a Hubby for his ads, but was vetoed.

I just vac'd the entire house, including anything that was tiled or pergo'd. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate to vacuum???? SPeaking of dust....gotta go!

Old 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM

Glad to hear that Pattie, you two don't need to have issues!!!!

Old 01-10-2012, 04:36 AM

Woo hoo
Yesterday I finished all of the book reconciliation and closed out the year !!
lol there was lots of number entering and my new BA letter keyboard is a little smaller than the old one so I had to "relearn" the number keypad.

It was a really really slow day in TX there had horrible rain storms all day and the roads around the restaurant were flooding so not many folks came in
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals