Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 05:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Yikes I need to knuckle down and get back on track with the exercising
I got on the scale this morning and there are 4 extra pounds there
I don't know how they creeped up on me I am not happy about this

Probably snacking so I am going to go back to being good and increase my exercising

Busy week ahead I think there is something everyday (but today) so I better make my list so I don't forget anything

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2012, 05:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
I'm feeling the same, Karla. I've not gained anything, but I'm feeling bloated and blah.

So....3 mile walk this a.m. and 25 min. weights. Now, it's off to the garden for weeding.. CYL

Old 05-21-2012, 05:59 AM

uh oh are you having to do the cactus garden too Pattie

Old 05-21-2012, 06:33 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning.

Karla-Sorry about that....but you caught it fast. You'll be back on track in no time.

Pattie-You get so much done before I even finish my coffee, lol.

After yesterday I will take it a bit slower today. Treadmill later, washing windows, clean the house, and mop the floors. That will still be less than the driveway weed eating and blowing, lol.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM

Morning lisa
I will weed whack you driveway if you mop my floors

Just finished the 3 mile walking dvd with weights
Now I am having my oatmeal with a sliced banana

Old 05-21-2012, 09:01 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone,

Getting ready to move some stuff. We're unplugging the internet this evening and won't be hooked up again until Thursday unless they can do it sooner.

You all have a great week and I'll talk to you sometimes later in the week.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:12 AM

OK, Cheryl. Take care.

LOL...Lisa, if I'm not up and at 'em by 6, I feel like half the day's gone on me! Besides, if I don't get out in the garden before 9, it gets too hot too soon.

Karla, that's a yes on the cactus garden. I didn't get out there soon enough this morning, the sun was beating on that side of the house already, so I'm aiming to get at that side tomorrow. I got a lot done today; I'm pretty proud of myself.

I just ate a plate of watermelon and fresh pineapple. On to my shower, then I'm going to dig out all the cat beds and start cleaning them. Squeaker was sick over the weekend (she's better today; thanks) and I had to go under the bed to get her. We have 2 cat beds there and it looked like they were sprouting fur, so I guess it's time to start cleaning those. Oh, well.....

Old 05-21-2012, 11:44 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
I am done. Windows washed, house cleaned, floors mopped, garden watered and I did an hour on the treadmill. Now what am I going to do, lol? I have been in hyper mode.....now I have nothing left I guess I could wash the walls or not

Karla-I would take you up on swapping chores. I hate getting splattered with cow poo and weed goo

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Hi everyone,

Getting ready to move some stuff. We're unplugging the internet this evening and won't be hooked up again until Thursday unless they can do it sooner.

You all have a great week and I'll talk to you sometimes later in the week.
Good luck to you

Pattie- I get up about 7 but I have to be quiet for hubby. He sleeps about an hour or more later than I do.

I'm glad Squeaker is better.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:50 PM

You weren't kidding, LIsa, when you said I do stuff before you even have your coffee. By 7, I'm usually up, bed made, maybe laundry in the washer, cats fed, my exercise just about finished (depends if I do weights that day).

Old 05-21-2012, 01:20 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Just popping in to say hi. I've had a busy day so far. I had to babysit Austin while Mom and Dad went to Natalie's last day at dance (kinda a show off day for the little ones). Austin and I had fun.

Cleaning now and finishing up laundry. Kinda of a yucky day, overcast, and cooler (yesterday we hit 90)!

See everyone later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals