Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2012, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

As well as a "toasty" one
It is suppose to be 91 today
I have school this morning then am meeting my Vet right after at the wholesale nursery
She need 20 more plants
the cleaning lady comes this afternoon so hubby is going to have to let her in since I won't be back till around 1:30

I will probably hit the treadmill while she is here because thats one room she doesn't go into

I have to get to a toy store the next couple days so I can get the babys birthday present

There are so many cool toys out there (as well as loud ones) I will try hard to restrain my self

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 07:17 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,405,807 times
LOL..Karla. Hubby won't let me loose in a toy department. I have to try thongs, squeeze things and generally make lots of noise He caught me trying to hula hoop one time

Cloudy day here. We need to pick up some good soil so we can work on seeding another section of land...that we ran over with the tractor a few to many times, lol.

Treadmill in a bit.

Ooh....something is eating in my garden. Hubby wants to shoot it, I said...yeah if you can catch it

I finally finished the shed story:
//www.city-data.com/forum/24424013-post2583.html

Have a great day!!

Old 05-23-2012, 08:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Good morning, all.

Did 2 miles and 30 min. weights this a.m.

Gotta get the floors done, then pay some bills. Our Credit Union is merging with another so I want to get everything done prior to Tuesday just in case things don't get done in time. I'd hate to start getting dunning notices from the electric co.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:30 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,405,807 times
Got my hour on the treadmill done

Old 05-24-2012, 04:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Morning ladies

Well yesterday was fun lol I had to leave school after the first class
The Security guy was at the store adding the 2 new cameras and wasn't sure of where they were to go so I had to be in font of my computer
We got the new ones in position and "tweaked" the others so as he said " there are no longer any hiding spots"

Got everything else done and yay the house is sparkling

Lisa my hubbby is the same way he avoids toy departments Maybe that because I get all of the musical toys going at the same time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals