Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2012, 06:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

lol for my hair that is

I finally made an appointment it is with someone new a friend uses her and really likes her.
It has been since thanksgiving weekend since I have gotten it cut

I have no idea what I am going to do with it but I will see what she thinks

We are going to dinner tonight with our friend that I helped get the car last week
They want to take us as a thank you

I am really gong to try and get the kitchen stuff put away I want access to the exercise room
and the treadmill
I want to try this program a few friends have used it is called couch to race you tie it into a mps player or phone (I have to check) and it tells you when to walk and when to run and music is involved so you dont feel the "pain" lol

Well I have to cut some checks before I head out so back later
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2012, 08:30 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Yay on the working kitchen Karla!

Morning all!

I've done the DA abs and upper work out today, thanks Connie! Walking is out of the question because the heavens finally opened up over WMI yesterday and it has not stopped raining since. That's okay, kinda late in the season but I am sure the crops still need the rain.

I spent the rest of the morning working on a job application, and re-vamping my resume. There is a postion with the GR Housing Commission that I want, whether I get it is another question but I did apply.

I've got laundry to begin, and a bedroom to clean, library trip to get Maddie's books and return a few. Then I am just staying inside the rest of the day.

Gotta get, have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:38 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Good morning, all.

Wow..I can't believe it's 10:30 already.

Did 2 miles w/8 bursts and 30 min. weights. Feels good.

Got some laundry and housework done, have been cleaning up my email. That's a job.

We've been invited to a friend's house for drinks later today. This is the woman I met on CD who bought a house in our community. SHe's here for a couple of weeks with her daughters, nieces, etc.

Went to the Dark Knight movie yesterday. Meh. I just love the Batman movies; normally, the characters are over the top, but they weren't in this movie. We both thought the first 3/4 of the movie was a snooze fest, but the last half hour was pretty good. Lots of action, but we were disappointed, for the most part.

OK, time to say hi at OOH and then hit the shower.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:40 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Morning, all. Billy made it back, finally! It's downright chilly here today--only 64 right now. NOT ready for this.

Good luck, Sandy!

Glad you have your kitchen back, Karla! That really went pretty fast, all things considered.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:23 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Lol Connie I hear you about the temperatures! I've got jeans, socks and slippers on, and sweatshirt on. I do believe we are warmer than you tho, I thought it was 70 when I looked earlier, but the rain makes it cooler.

I've got two tired kids on my hands today, Morgan is still tired from camp and Maddie is feeling like she has a "bug". GREAT!

I take those temperatures back, I just looked and it is 58 out! Man now I am ready to get my long johns on

Old 08-11-2012, 05:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
morning ladies

ok I will each of you northern ladies 10 degrees of our heat
I am longing for the day I can open our windows

Well I think I have found my new hairdresser
She took 4" off the back cleaned up the front and added long layers
my hair actually has style and movement
You know it's a good haircut when it looks good when you get up in the morning
I am going to go back on Tuesday to get highlites to blend in the grey
lol its going to be a new me

Didn't get the kitchen boxes unpacked because we had some work drama
One of my asst managers (the one we suspended for 4 days last week for something she said to one of the staff) handed her keys to the shift lead when she clocked out and said she quit.
Other than causing us to have to redo the schedule there are no "tears" here I had plans to phase her out because of her work issues
which was confirmed because she gave no notice and didn't call me or CD or our general manager

Dinner with our friends was nice we had pizza lol

As much as I am enjoying watching the Olympics I will be glad when they are over I keep staying awake until midnight watching
Which is probably why I just got up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals