Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 01:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Yes I am starting this thread at 4 am

we had a storm come through around 2:45 and it got clue up who doesn't like storms and decided he needed to go out 3 times. I gave him his happy pills so of course now he is curled up on the sofa and I am wide awake.

I have no idea what I am going to do today, there doesn't seem to be anything on the to do list

Considering my early wake up I somehow see a nap in my future

anyone else up yet ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2008, 03:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
ok so everyone is still asleep

Evey is probably out walking shadow

Hubby got up around 4:30 he said when did you get up lol when I told him 2:45 he said why didn't you wake me

lol I wanted to say hmm would you of taken me to Steak n Shake

lol I found out they "do breakfast" from 11 pm till 11 am

and when you read today "? o' the day" you will see why food is on my mind

Old 02-23-2008, 07:24 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning Karla!

Have you ever considered giving Clue his "happy pills" when you go to bed? I might be tempted......

Shadow & I have been to the park this morning. There must have been 100 squirrels out there and she had to chase each & every one of them. Can you say "OCD"?

My husband started his new job today. I have the house to myself!

Old 02-23-2008, 08:28 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Oh, Evey, what I wouldn't give for a few hours to myself! I love hubby, I love spending time with him, but once in a while, it would be nice to be by myself. This retirement thing is taking some getting used to!

Anyway, I did a bunch of housework and sweated my buns off in the process. It's already 76 here with high humidity. I am NOT complaining! Anyway, I think that'll be my exercise for the day. Other than the pool, that is.

Happy Saturday, everybody!

Old 02-23-2008, 08:34 AM

2,201 posts, read 2,516,418 times
I havent been in here in probably 4 months, but to those of you that I know, and those I don't, Have a wonderfull weekend!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:04 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 851,161 times
We are to get lots of rain and high winds here today so no outdoor exercise. I did, however, get up and do my stretches this morning while making coffee. I always feel so good when I do my morning stretches, and it does not take very long (15 minutes or so) and then I always wonder why I don't do them every morning! LOL Funny creatures, we humans. I will probably end up going to the office for a few hours today, so that about wraps up my day. Everyone have a great weekend!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:21 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,774 times
Hello!
No exercise for me today except for the cleaning I did this morning for the showing. Would someone please tell me why, why, why, people cannot take 2 seconds to wipe the snow, ice, sand, and salt off their shoes on the mats provided when traipsing through someone else's house??? We returned after the showing to puddles of water,mud, and dirt tracked all over the house including my cream colored wool rug. OK, rant over!
We picked up the new dishwasher today and once it is installed will probably head out to get some lunch and I am still trying to find some new workout clothes that do not cost an arm and a leg.
Hope everyone has a great day and Steak N Shake and a nap sounds like a perfect Saturday to me!

Old 02-23-2008, 10:12 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
tlb I wish I had that answer for you. People have left my house & left outside doors open when the A/C is running, tracked Carolina red clay onto the carpet, etc. I don't get it.

I do have good news for you peeps! My husband just called. As my friends you are eligible for a discount (of unknown %) if you wish to stay at the resort. The beach is right across the street, so come on down!

Old 02-23-2008, 10:35 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,389,642 times
Hey all!

I have been a busy girl the whole day and I didn't even make it to do all things I wanted to do.

Grocery shopping in the morning. Cooking lunch right afterwards, then off to a small nap with DS but I couldn't sleep so I read.
Then cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, etc.
Then off again with my parents to buy a new stroller for DS. A lighter one b/c our normal one uses all the space of our car trunk.
Then a fast dinner with hubby, mom, dad and DS.

Now a few words with you and then a fast shower and off to the movies with Dad and hubby.

I guess that's all exercise I need today.

Old 02-23-2008, 11:12 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Movies! I haven't been the movies in ages! What are you going to see?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals