Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 06:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

and guess who got caught in it lol

I was over at Chaos's and the sun was shinning and the rain was falling the funny thing is is was raining harder at Chaos's house around the corner than at ours
only in FL
yup saw a rainbow though

OK so it is Friday what shall we do today

I am going to pick up the Acura as soon as they call yay lol I miss my car or should I say the better gas mileage

one of our posters mawipafl is coming over at noon and we are going to lunch we are going to drag mr karla along

he just walked from the family room to the kitchen on his own no cane !!! thats about the farthest he can go but it is progress
He is heading back to work on monday
I am meeting the irrigation guy and having 40 bags of mulch delivered to chaos's house later this afternoon rofl you know I am not going to be able to resist putting the mulch in the gardens the guy from the nursery is going to look to see which of the damaged plants will come back
so that will count as my exercise for the day 40 bags of mulch should burn off the cheesesteak I am planning to have for lunch

So what are you doing today has everyones wacky weather calmed down ?

here is what I think is a cute picture I took of my niece we were in the park waiting to take pictures and the wind kicked up her veil in the right corner you can see the parks "resident" they say he has been hanging around the park for years
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2008, 06:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
You looked amazing in that blue dress! Are you going to show us the shoes???

No rain here yet today, but they are calling for it. We have that deep marine layer now, so I am going to head over to MIL's house to mow. My husband usually does that, but he has thrown his back out and his mother is whining about her grass.

Shadow took full advantage of the heavy overcast to drag me around the golf course this morning.

O.K., off to mow while the cloud cover holds.....

Old 06-13-2008, 07:03 AM

thanks evey
I can't believe I didnt take a picture of the shoes !!!
they were actually the most comfortable I have ever worn

wait though lol I can still take a picture
have you tried the rice sock for his back that and drugs are a big help

tell him we all hope he is feeling better soon

Old 06-13-2008, 08:44 AM

25,464 posts, read 13,577,985 times
Yes, it is raining here also...and may for another hour or so! My butterfly bush plants arrived yesterday and I had hoped to be able to do some yard work/gardening today. It will all have to wait s will my 'exercise' then. Bought a patio table and chairs yesterday and had hope to put it all together also..Looks like this project will also have to be put on hold. So, computer work here I come. Scanning photos and hope to put some on CD for all of our children. The 'yours, mine and ours'. See y'all later then. Have a great day, no matter what the weather. Stay dry karla.

Old 06-13-2008, 09:35 AM

i keep saying I need to buy a scanner and do the same thing
wonder if they have scanners only not ones attached to printers

I see dark clouds but you know it is going to wait till the irrigation & nursery guys get to the house then let go

Old 06-13-2008, 12:05 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, all. No gym today - took a neighbor (NOT NN) to the eye dr. then she took me out to breakfast (Belgian waffle -yum!) and then we walked around Bell Towers Mall. Just got back. Wonder if DH will do the pool with me.....

Old 06-13-2008, 02:19 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Happy Friday the Thirteenth Everyone
Only got a little bit of exercises done today, oh well. Was trying to help my son find a place to get his car window fixed-in TEXAS!!! Talk about letting your fingers do the walking!

Just started to rain up here and it looks like there's a bad line of thunderstorms heading in for this evening.

Anyway, I finally answered the call of the laundry, and am trying to get it finished-well, at least make a dent anyway! It's never really finished...

Old 06-13-2008, 05:08 PM

ok 40 bags of mulch installed
whew!!! that was a job it looks so complete
the irrigation system is once again working hmm how long till it is "chaos'ed"

Old 06-13-2008, 10:21 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,256,035 times
that's a beautiful pic karla!! i love candid shots.

yikes, thank good friday the 13th is almost over!

i worked out today ... i'm beat! heeehee

so many new additions to CD like adding friends and stuff ... i'm goin to have to catch up on all this stuff!

Old 06-14-2008, 04:59 AM

hey foma

lol I am still trying to figure out the new CD things

I am still looking for the "tutorial"

going to run over and feed and let chaos out so back in a bit to get todays thread started
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals