Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 12:09 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,150,178 times

Advertisements

p.s. dabeez your daughter is gorgeous !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2009, 03:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,284,178 times
Hey, guys...have you all noticed that our Karla has ANOTHER star???

Way to go, girlfriend!

BTW, I no longer participate in the community chat "so-and-so has another star" or "it's idiotface's birthday today" threads. It just got to be way too much. Just so you don't think I'm snubbing you, Karla.

Old 09-30-2009, 03:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,549,701 times
I don't see no baby!

Well, the best laid plans and all that...no workout for me today but I did start the ten days of dog babysitting while NN is in the hospital getting another new knee. So, made that little walk 2x so far. Yippee. At least you won't hear me complaining about them barking! (insert that dick Cheney sneer here!)

Old 09-30-2009, 04:58 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,230,505 times
That Chaos is sure a character! lol, I just love fur babies, well two legged babies too
Had a nice day at work and just like all of the rest of you a beautiful cooler day, temps were in the high 40's last night, I even closed the windows. Today in the 70's, oh this is heaven
Not much else new, hubby did hear again from the company in Jax and his resume is making it's way up the ladder, we will see if they really want to fly him down.
Have a great night all and Hey to the newbee's, Lao (no I am not going to remember a name that long) and also Natalayjones too.
Oh, I saw that thread, forgive me for not telling you "congrats on the star Karla".

Old 09-30-2009, 06:06 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,150,178 times
fuzzy click on his profile thingy

thanks all for the star gratz I didn't know until I saw a visitors message thingy
I also have not been able to visit the CC forum I am trying not to spend all day in here the house has to get cleaned and the dogs want attention

Sandy that woudl be so cool if the job in jax was a good thing for you
remember no state income tax here in FL !!!

pattie did yoou get your weeds pulled ?

ok got the "annual call from the MIL asking hubby what she should get me for my b-day and of course he won't tell me what he suggested

whoo hoo my eye is getting better not so goopy I guess the drops the Dr gave me are working lol though I oops accidentally tossed them out during my cleaning tirade they were with the dry trash so I pulled them out and sterilized the bottle
It got up to 80 but now has cooled down on its way to 67 tonight another open door night !!!!!

Old 09-30-2009, 07:14 PM

36,454 posts, read 16,060,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Hey, guys...have you all noticed that our Karla has ANOTHER star???

Way to go, girlfriend!

BTW, I no longer participate in the community chat "so-and-so has another star" or "it's idiotface's birthday today" threads. It just got to be way too much. Just so you don't think I'm snubbing you, Karla.
I totally understand your point NMS!! Sometimes I feel the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I don't see no baby!

Well, the best laid plans and all that...no workout for me today but I did start the ten days of dog babysitting while NN is in the hospital getting another new knee. So, made that little walk 2x so far. Yippee. At least you won't hear me complaining about them barking! (insert that dick Cheney sneer here!)
fuzzy, I hear ya, plans went all to hell!! Running errands and got a call from Dad to take a little trip down the hill, (we call it), he bought a new truck. My day...spent driving the caddy which isn't a bad day but then why isn't he driving the truck home?? Oh,it will be delivered to him tomorrow. Then why am I here?? Oh I need you to write out the check and make sure I don't miss anything
Actually I would do anything in the world for him, his apprehension was, what would mom say? Murray!!! You need a $$$$$$ dollar truck to haul trash bags once a week and go to breakfast on Sat???? I told him I could yell at him if that would make him feel better. He laughed.

I did mow at 10 or so this morning so that's it!!

Old 09-30-2009, 07:45 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,230,505 times
lol tas, gotta love them Dad's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals