Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2009, 04:10 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

They need to leap on over to my house I have plenty to keep them busy !!

Good morning everyone

ok before I forget

Who is going to be here and who is going to be going away ?

I know Fuzzy is heading to see her son but not sure what day she leaves ?

That way those that will be away we can be sure to be able to say "Merry Christmas" in advance

Today is mail day at our house it is the last day I can mail so the stuff gets there in time

Hubby is meeting his Mom around 9 or so to he has to bring her the gift he picked up for me from her so she can wrap it, he is also doing all of his shopping

He is good at the "get it all done in one trip" shopping. I have a few more things to pick up for him then we will be done !!!

So whats on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2009, 04:44 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Just work Karla! I have a short week (yeah, 3 day work week) so it should not be too bad. Hubby is off after today so he has a long one. We are not going anywhere this Christmas, just a quiet one with the two of us.
Well best get ready for work. Safe travels to anyone leaving home today.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:58 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a tour of the neighborhood this morning. It is 42 degrees and my dog is wild!

In a few minutes I will be heading to Sam's with MIL. Then (drum roll please) back to the laundry! Ugh!

I will be here for Christmas.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:28 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Speaking of Christmas, last night the church up the street put out 4000 luminaries in the neighborhood. It was beautiful.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:31 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hey, all! Add me to the staying home for Christmas list.

It was a bit on the chilly side here this a.m. Mid 40's. But I did it! I put on my pea coat, my gloves and scarf and off I went to the gym. Did 1/2 hour weights and walked back the scenic way. Wish I'd had earmuffs, tho. We'll stay in the mid 60's today, so I'm staying in my santa sweater.

Just got home from taking Squeaker to the vet for follow up. She's doing much better, but we still have to give her that nasty medicine, but only twice/week instead of daily.

Talk to y'all later.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:44 AM

hey all well it has warmed up to "drumroll" 49 !!!!
So the box is on its way

and guess where I am going this afternoon !! Back to the crown Dentist !!!
I finally called then and asked "should I be so swollen and still be having pain" or is this just an early "ho ho ho" joke"

they said swelling is not good we need you to come in

oh joy can this day get crappier !!!

/rant off !!!

Old 12-21-2009, 02:09 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Sorry to hear you are having so many problems with your tooth. Hope it all gets sorted out by Christmas.

I wish we could stay home for Christmas. Got to do the family visit thing though. However, if we get the snowstorm that they're forecasting I'm going nowhere!

My hubster and I had a very busy weekend. Would've been better if my stomach would've co-operated. Although, a friends cocktail seemed to help, until later in the evening when I didn't feeling too good (and I don't mean tipsy). Still iffy, but better than last week!

Speaking of laundry ... grrrrrr...

Old 12-21-2009, 03:24 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
talk to you all later! Have great Christmas!

Old 12-21-2009, 05:06 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Probably too late for you to see this but have fun Fuzzy!
Tet sorry you are not feeling well, hopefully this will get out of your system so you can enjoy the holiday.
Karla, sorry about this tooth! Hopefully this is not a big deal but I feel for you.
Patti, Squeaker is still on meds? I guess I thought it was a short time medication but I guess not!
Have a good night all.

Old 12-22-2009, 03:30 AM

hey all
fuzzy we are so excited for you to see Billy !! safe travels

Sue I hope your tummy is feeling better

I went back to the Dentist they have no idea what is causing the swelling they gave me a new antibiotic in case it is a new infection they also said it could be "trauma" from all the needles and pulling

They also said to try get this "limit the talking" !!!
oh and major chewing like hamburgers and big sandwich's in order to give the muscles in the area a rest so the swelling can go down

The look on hubbys face when I told him about the talking was priceless !!!

ok let me go start my threads I have to run C/D to the airport this morning lol I think his face is goign to be funnier than hubby on the no talking thing !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals