Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 02:12 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times

Advertisements

Oh still at work here but had to say that the entertainment center is beautiful!!! Now just get the bigger tv Patti!!! Still colder than s*#@ here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2010, 03:01 PM

2,543 posts, read 4,886,821 times
Today, I did the Leslie Sansone 5 mile walking challenge DVD (1 hour long). It has also weight training in it too.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:32 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Froze both sets of cheekies earlier! What I am now wondering is where the heck the day went? I feel like I got abolutely nothing done!

Old 01-08-2010, 05:04 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Nice entertainment center, but WHERE ARE YOUR CATS? That's like totally the bestest coolest cat toy EVER!! I like that clock(?)--is it a clock or a barometer or something else?

Today I didn't work out again, but it's been kind of busy and kind of laid back at the same time, having Billy here. Today we visited his grama, my MIL, then we dropped some clothes off at one of the Planet Aid things and dropped of some recycling and so it was a very productive day.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:27 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
That's a clock, fuzzy. Two of the cats have discovered it, but they didn't find it too interesting and definitely not cozy enough to sleep on!

Thanks, fuzzy and sandy.

And welcome, linaJo.

Old 01-09-2010, 05:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
yay lots of new visitors to the exercise thread
hello all !!!!

The 46 temp in the morning was our high for the day it ended up raining and nope I did not take down the sheets because I knew we were going back into the deep freeze
So hopefully they dried out but hmm maybe if they freeze it will offer more protection

lol I see everyone is "helping" with the "yup you need a big TV pattie"

Well the crown ordeal is over but get this when I went in the assistant was ready to go ahead and remove the temp crown and put the new one on with out Novocaine She said we don't normally use it.
I(in that oh so special way I have) explained no Novocaine no new perm crown. Come on we are talking raw tooth that still had the nerve and they are going to spray cold water and air on it yeah right think again

So in comes the Dentist we were both thinking 1 shot should do it. She even told the assistant to hurry since I go through the Novocaine so fast.
So we have a new record
11 minutes !!! thats all the stuff lasted and she said it was the stronger Novocaine that lasts 3 hours and she was hoping for at least an hour.

Well at least I know the Dentist is as confused about this as I am
they wanted me to schedule the next apt to replace the crown that the root canal dentist worked on. yeah right

Old 01-09-2010, 08:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Fat chance, Karla.....both on the new big tv and work on the other crown!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals