Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2010, 06:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning Ladies

Happy Saturday !!!

Looks like it is going to be a beautiful morning with some rain headed our way later this afternoon

Oh remember how yesterday hubby was giving another programing lesson to his friend , well when he arrived he handed me a big bottle of the Limoncello he had made from the lemons I had given them from our tree
Woo hoo I have a feeling I know what we will be sipping tomorrow during movie day
Come on down & join us

While he was here is wife called , she is such a fun person she was born and raised in Italy and has the best accent , she asked to speak to me and we had a nice conversation which ended up that she is coming over on Monday to "help" me get a program started using the weights in the exercise room.
She is good enough to be a personal trainer
Though now I am a little scared because as he was leaving her hubby said " If my wife is coming over Monday to help you work out I would make sure you rest up on Sunday

Today I am meeting my friend that I do the fundraising with ,her daughter has a birthday party not to far from where I live so instead of her going all the way home and then coming back we are going to meet up
She needs new furniture so we will stop at the store my sister works at then go for lunch
lol when I asked hubby of he wanted to go to lunch with us he said "I don't want pizza" rofl am I that predictable

I think it will be chickfila or steak n shake

Cheryl how are you feeling ?

Evey hows hubby's mouth feeling ?

So what fun plans do you all have for the weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 06:45 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Just going to enjoy the day, lots of sunshine and supposed to be headed into the 70's!
Karla that friend helping you with an exercise routine is great, my daughter had a personal trainer at the Y and he helped her LOTS. Lol, she did say the first time she met with him she had no idea what she was doing
Walk out of the way this morning and drinking my coffee. Quick trip to the store this morning and I am free to explore this afternoon.
Have a great day all.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

Beautiful sunny morning here, on the way to 80 later.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. There is an elementary school a few blocks from here. Shadow likes to go over there and make friends with the kids. I try to only let here go over there on the weekend so the kids don't get into trouble. later we will hit the dog park.

DH is healing nicely, thanks for asking. He is almost a happy person again.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:16 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Karla, I'm so jealous. I'd love to have a personal trainer for just a week.

Went to the coffee. The guy who has this nasty garden - all overgrown, etc. - and was fighting with the Homeowners Association about it? Well, they came in and cut back all his overgrown plants on St. Pattie's Day. He was all ticked off about it and this morning, he wanted to get up at the coffee and tell everybody not to plant butterfly gardens at their house because the HOA would come in and dig it all up on them and charge a whole bunch of $$. Then he looked at me and said, "Should I do that?" Well, since he asked...... I told him no, that this wasn't the forum for that sort of thing and if he wanted to warn the Women's Club like he said, he should go talk to one of the officers, but if he stood up and said the things he wanted to say, it would just shine a bad light on him. I don't think he liked it, but he asked. He got up and left shortly after that, but he never stays for the announcements anyhow. You can have a beautiful butterfly garden without letting it get out of hand, right Karla? DH says I should have told him that.

Evey, glad to hear DH is getting back to normal.

Thinking about a pool visit today. Have a wonderful day, all.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:41 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Well, after yet another almost sleepless night and sore neck, I did the 10 minute cardio blast. Now, I gotta run.

Old 03-28-2010, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Good morning ladies

Evey I am glad to hear hubby is on the mend I bet he kids at school love to visit with shadow, you know you can approach the Teachers and offer if the kids are out for recess to use that time to talk to the kids about responsible pet care while they are loving on shadow. We use to do this when we would take the Greyhounds into the schools.

We would do the How many of you have dogs ? How many of you know how important it is to make sure your dog has food, water and exercise and why a leash is so important.

The kids always really enjoyed the visits and the teachers loved the fact that thekids were learning something new.
Hey shadow could be their "mascot"

Pattie your neighbor sounds like a real winner or lol should that be "whiner"
Yes you can have a beautiful butterfly garden that is neat & tidy

Sandy I am looking forward to her showing me how I can best use our new and so far unused weight set I use to do a lot of free weight workout but heck that was 20 years ago so I am hoping it will "come back"

Fuzzy are you not sleeping because of your neck pain? Hubby use to have soreness in his neck in the morning but once he got one of those memory foam pillows it stopped
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals