Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 05:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Good Monday morning everyone

Back from the walk , a little sticky out there so glad I had my water bottle.

Don't forget to drink water or gatorade if you out in the heat, Wouldn't want anyting to happen to all my buddies.

So whats on everyones schedule today

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2007, 05:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
GOod morning, all.

15 minute hubby walk. We were both tired and feeling kinda icky from all the nasty food and drink from the weekend, so we cut it a bit short today. 40 min. weights.

Today, I get to give my boss the date that I'll be leaving, and we're starting all the "Getting Ready to Move" stuff. Whoopee (note the tone of sarcasm in my voice).

Happy Monday, all.

Old 06-11-2007, 07:30 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,908,523 times
Talking Kick & Punch

Good morning all !
After a restless night of un-full-filled Sporanoless ending. No I did not sleep well & it's all David Chase's fault.

Mon, Tue, Thurs Fri & Sat - I have been Kicking & Punching. No - not at home. I take a Cardio-Kickboxing class !! The flyer claims you burn over 800 calories but it feels like more. So far I went down one size. I'm not disclosing which size that is... So tonight I'll be dripping on the mat with 50 other people. Yuck...

Old 06-11-2007, 07:34 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,143,844 times
Dang it!!! I almost made second.....I'm not dreamin' I KNOW I have no hope of beating karla

Goodmorning all,

Did my ab and strength exercises this morning. I really need to start using weights instead of my elastic thingy, I really am so weak. Anyway I'll be going for my walk with my friend in about 30 min. I didn't do my treadmill this morning but I'm gonna try and get it in later. I was just so anxious to post!!!!

Well here it is, dedication week:
I'm gonna start out with Hoosier
This one is dedicated to someone who's been a wonderful friend and someone who's gone through a lot of trial in his life and may God bless him and his family with God' glorious love and peace:

"Amazing Grace....How sweet the sound....That saved a wretch like me.....I once was lost.....but now am found......was blind....but now I see....T'was Grace that taught.....my heart to fear.....And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...the hour I first believed......Through many dangers, toils and snares...we have already come.....T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far......and Grace will lead us home."

Old 06-11-2007, 07:35 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,143,844 times
AH!! dangit again.....we were posting at the same time NHH....LOL

Old 06-11-2007, 08:14 AM

238 posts, read 554,490 times
Morning all!
quite funny the title thread 'dont forget to drink your water' because i have been swimming for three hours today and choked on half the pool lol.

Old 06-11-2007, 08:50 AM

942 posts, read 2,584,325 times
Bood morning everyone, no excercise for me today. I spent ALL weekend painting. To say the least I am in alot of pain. Can hardly type. See you all latter.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:09 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,103,472 times
Morning!!

It is hot and sticky here too!!!! Oh my! Even in the morning! No fun!

Walked little Chloe this morning. I didn't bring any water but it just is getting hotter and hotter here that I'll have to start. But where do I put it? Hmmm....got to think that one out.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
The easiest way is to fill half you water bottle and freeze it over night. Fill the next morning and you are good to go. As to where to put it roma we know in your shorts pocket will entertain the neighborhood
I looked at new shoerts today because mine are wearing our and I can not find my "dork shorts" you know those knitted one with the elastic waist and pockets
that almost go to your knee. Those lol
I found some but they had no pockets now where will I put my key , cellphone and dog treats !!! So the search continues.

OK because I am the really bad influence here I have to share the NEW GOODIE I found

Mint 3 musketeers bars omg these are soooooo good. I bet they would be even better frozen

Time to go do something really stupid. I am going to go out in this heat and mow the lawn.

nhh - tell me more about the kick boxing sounds like something I might like

karla

Old 06-11-2007, 10:51 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
Morning!!

It is hot and sticky here too!!!! Oh my! Even in the morning! No fun!

Walked little Chloe this morning. I didn't bring any water but it just is getting hotter and hotter here that I'll have to start. But where do I put it? Hmmm....got to think that one out.
I know, I know!! You could get one of those goofy hard-hats with the can holders and straws!! WAY cool!
Well, anyway, did mine, though it will take weeks to work off that sundae I ate saturday, but it's all good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals