Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 03:47 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,635 times

Advertisements

Well, just a quick update for those that didn't see yesterday, a second visit from a couple for the house on friday, and yesterday questions from realtor to realtor about the age of the septic, roof, and furnace. Now, I know this may not seem like much to others and I know things will happen when they are meant to be, but its the best we've had since we listed in August, so, we're praying, praying, and praying. Anyway, what is everyone else up to today? Work today after a 4 day stretch off, very, very nice. Coffee and splenda with soymilk so far......Have a great day everyone! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/JunoTuesday.jpg (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2007, 04:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Jeannie that seems like they are really interested still sending the good wishes

nothing going on yet but in 1 hours things will change lol

so far only my diet pepsi

oh yeah it is National Cookie Day

Old 12-04-2007, 07:56 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I went to the funeral of a dear friend yesterday. It was a celebration of a life that had been full of friends and work. At age 82 she was still doing her numerous volunteer jobs. She did not show up for her Friday hair appointment and her hair dresser alerted the police (everybody in our community knew her) and they went to her home. She had gone to bed and died peacefully in her sleep. She will be missed, but we are all happy she is in a better place today. She was such an inspiration.

Coffee and milk
peanut granola bar
banana

Old 12-04-2007, 08:12 AM

Oh Karla, I love your holidays, they are yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Jeannie that seems like they are really interested still sending the good wishes

nothing going on yet but in 1 hours things will change lol

so far only my diet pepsi

oh yeah it is National Cookie Day

Old 12-04-2007, 08:15 AM

Oh NCN, I am very, very sorry. Here I am worrying about a house sale and you had to say good-bye to a dear friend yesterday. Really puts things into perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I went to the funeral of a dear friend yesterday. It was a celebration of a life that had been full of friends and work. At age 82 she was still doing her numerous volunteer jobs. She did not show up for her Friday hair appointment and her hair dresser alerted the police (everybody in our community knew her) and they went to her home. She had gone to bed and died peacefully in her sleep. She will be missed, but we are all happy she is in a better place today. She was such an inspiration.

Coffee and milk
peanut granola bar
banana

Old 12-04-2007, 08:37 AM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Good morning! Jeannie,I'll give you a back rub first...just relax

Scrabled eggs on a toast. A cuppa coffee and a backrub

Last edited by VillageLife; 12-04-2007 at 09:10 AM..

Old 12-04-2007, 08:43 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Jeannie, your life matters too. I have lost count of the funerals we have been to this year. Makes me never want to buy another black dress. Please don't be sad for us. Each person preaches their own funeral. I am coming to the point that I can almost tell what the funeral will be like. Funerals are a tragic thing for the younger people, but we are to the point that it is just thought of as part of life. You're born, you live, you die from this world to hopefully a better place. Btw, we went to a graveside service of another person Saturday. As we were leaving our driveway, I looked at my dh and said, "If we didn't go to funerals, we wouldn't have a social life at all." We both laughed.

Wouldn't it be good to go to bed and wake up in heaven?

I guess I should have just said, "Thank you." Actually, today I am thinking of all those people who have already gone on to be with the Lord that I will see again.

Last edited by NCN; 12-04-2007 at 09:19 AM..

Old 12-04-2007, 12:03 PM

448 posts, read 1,050,311 times
NCN , sounds like she was a great lady. Good for her for being able to go out peacefully.
Jeannie, I forget, what are your plans when the house sells?
OK food....
Cold ceral and milk this morning
Mac n chees (box) for lunch
Working nights to night, but I packed my trail mix. Cross your fingers

Old 12-04-2007, 01:15 PM

On our way to NC when the house sells missmouse.

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
supplements
water
weight watchers dinner
vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries

Old 12-04-2007, 08:31 PM

well, finished the day at work with 2 snack bags of veggie chips. See you all tomorrow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals