Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2009, 03:48 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,897,377 times

Advertisements

Good morning all.

NCN-prayers going with you today.

Izzy-you did lose a lot so maintain now.

Think we're going out tonight-YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2009, 07:42 AM

72,495 posts, read 18,237,939 times
Morning Morning!! Wow! I am the second one this morning!

Yes prayers and karma to NCN!

Hi Lacey! I have some energy this morning for a walk! I need to re-do my muscles after the weight loss. I am ok.just weak. The one thing that is noticeable is my turkey wattle It's noticeable not that bad like very loose but I need to do some exercise for it. Other than that my legs and arms and tummy don't have stretch marks.

Just had some coffee,will get back later,I promise!

Scrambled egg whites with chopped celery,asparagus,brocolli and some cheese.

Last edited by VillageLife; 07-16-2009 at 08:42 AM..

Old 07-16-2009, 09:33 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,897,377 times
We all "wattle" with age Izzy.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.
Lunch-avocado, cottage cheese
Dinner-out and probably 3 big chicken wings (maybe a cheeseburger!)

Old 07-16-2009, 02:03 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
Turkey wattle is a new phrase to me. It that the same thing my physical therapist callled wibble-wobble. I had back spasms in 2005 and ended up in therapy for 10 weeks. That is why I exercise three times per week. To end wibble-wabble lift the leg up, swing the foot forward and let it fall to the floor, then repeat with the other leg. In 21 days this will become a habit. I do this sometimes and sometimes I just hobble along.

Just got back and all seems well. I will not be exercising for the next few days. I am not allowed to lift over 20 lbs.

Izzy it is good to exercise after and during weight loss. We exercised when we were on the weight watchers points and that is a good thing. A friend of ours didn't exercise and got back problems and his doctor told him that when the fat goes it leaves a void and will sometimes cause bone problems. Exercise strengthens the muscles and prevents this from happening.

I don't understand your lack of energy. When we lost, we gained energy.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:10 PM

72,495 posts, read 18,237,939 times
So glad you are feeling good NCN! you need to rest up now.

I don't have energy because I have no sugar in my body. I am not eating fruit,bread,pasta,beans,rice,bread,pastries. All these things gives you a "high" I haven't had any since May 19th. Monday I start eating normal. that's why I lost so much.

Lunch at Denny's,had a Chicken salad with coffee

Dinner had to go to a meeting,so had more veggies. brought my own nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals