Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 01:42 PM

875 posts, read 1,093,223 times

Advertisements

Awesome weather today in Plano! I hope you're all able to take advantage of being outside today.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:11 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,148,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysrodgers View Post
Awesome weather today in Plano! I hope you're all able to take advantage of being outside today.
Sadly not; I'd guess most of us are at work today.

My company moved to the telecom corridor in Richardson on Monday and it's colder in my office than it is outside. I miss my old office.

Old 12-06-2007, 05:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,530 times
Hopefully someone can help me. My ex husband will not let me talk or see my children. I am supposed to have them everyother weekend. I haven't seen or talked to them in over a year. I don't even know what schools they are in. My oldest started high school this year. In short of calling all of the shools in the Dallas District how can I find out which schools they are in. I live in East Texas so going to the schools is kinda out. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:46 PM

6,848 posts, read 11,802,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaof4 View Post
Hopefully someone can help me. My ex husband will not let me talk or see my children. I am supposed to have them everyother weekend. I haven't seen or talked to them in over a year. I don't even know what schools they are in. My oldest started high school this year. In short of calling all of the shools in the Dallas District how can I find out which schools they are in. I live in East Texas so going to the schools is kinda out. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
I would suggest that you do not try to contact your children directly, especially at school, as this would undoubtedly cause great distress to all involved, on top of possibly being illegal for you to do so.

If you truly want to have contact with your children, you need to go through proper legal channels, i.e., contact a lawyer, and if you can't afford one, contact the legal aid society in your area to carry this forth through the courts.

Again, while I can sympathize with you and your current situation, you need to proceed with caution and keep everything you do above board and legal, and most especially, cause the least disruption to your children's lives as possible. Remember, they are the innocent victims here. Their health and well-being must be kept utmost in your mind.

Good luck to all of you!

Old 12-07-2007, 09:06 AM

1,298 posts, read 4,287,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysrodgers View Post
Weather is fixin to be be bad, y'all! Come Sunday afternoon, the temps will drop and there may be sleet/rain on Monday! You know what that means! Traffic will be a mess!

Old 12-07-2007, 09:16 AM

6,848 posts, read 11,802,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies49 View Post
Weather is fixin to be be bad, y'all! Come Sunday afternoon, the temps will drop and there may be sleet/rain on Monday! You know what that means! Traffic will be a mess!
Yes, better get out & enjoy the 80's weather today & tomorrow! Can you believe it??? Gotta love TX!

Old 12-07-2007, 11:00 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
I hope the nasty weather will wait on the White Rock Marathon Sunday..

I think it will be on Channel 8 again. It's fun for me to watch because often I can hear the helicopter and see the shot from it on TV...

Old 12-07-2007, 04:08 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2sa View Post
Yes, better get out & enjoy the 80's weather today & tomorrow! Can you believe it??? Gotta love TX!
......and coming up next is a look at sports.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:09 PM

1,298 posts, read 4,287,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I hope the nasty weather will wait on the White Rock Marathon Sunday..

I think it will be on Channel 8 again. It's fun for me to watch because often I can hear the helicopter and see the shot from it on TV...
The weather is supposed to turn Sunday afternoon with a good chance of rain. Maybe the marathon will be over before the worst.

Old 12-08-2007, 07:49 AM

2,256 posts, read 9,762,286 times
I've got a bunch of errands to run today and tomorrow and plan to stay in my house on Monday, get my holiday cards addressed and mailed, wrap and box gifts that I need to send to relatives living in different parts of the country and get the house ready for company next week. I love crappy weather days like that - I'm much more productive around the house :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas