Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 05:57 PM

5 posts, read 2,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfairPark View Post
How many Indians are moving to US every year?

How many Americans are moving to India every year?

I rest my case. This may not be a perfect country but given a chance, most Indians would move here. If that’s not incredible then what is?
Given the population in their country, Indians will move anywhere else.US needs the immigrants who do the dirty work in US be it Mexicans to clean your toilets or Indians/Chinese to work in IT industry where as Americans really have nothing to offer if they go to other countries since most of them are just High school graduates. Living in beautiful Europe/New Zealand/Australia is much better than living in US. Only fools who haven't stepped out of USA will boast about how great their country is.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:01 PM

932 posts, read 543,719 times
Quote:
How many Indians are moving to US every year?

How many Americans are moving to India every year?

I rest my case. This may not be a perfect country but given a chance, most Indians would move here. If that’s not incredible then what is?

This post sounds better.

"There is no other place as incredible as United States of America and everybody knows it." was going overboard.

As far as I am concerned, I would prefer any place where my friends and family are.
My siblings and almost all my cousins and most of my friends are in United States.

If they were to move back to India, I would be much much happier to move back to India.

When Trump became the president, we secretly wished for him to kick us all out and ban H1Bs but it never happened

There is one fundamental reason as to why we like India better.
That is the language barrier when you cross the state border.

Because of this, friends and family usually stay put in one city.

In US, they get scattered all over US as the opportunities are spread out.

Also, we didn't come to US to upgrade our life.
It is because of US taking in people from India, and they in turn sending money back to India to buy real estate, its very difficult for someone working in India to buy a home now.
This made it a necessity to come to US.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:06 PM

5 posts, read 2,962 times
Quote:
As a side note, if India was indeed as “incredible”, Indians won’t be tripping over each other to move here. It’s not a failed state or a war torn nation facing violence and genocide. They aren’t refugees or asylum seekers.
There is no other place as incredible as United States of America and everybody knows it.
Lol

Old 09-13-2019, 06:11 PM

427 posts, read 494,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforger View Post
This post sounds better.

"There is no other place as incredible as United States of America and everybody knows it." was going overboard.

As far as I am concerned, I would prefer any place where my friends and family are.
My siblings and almost all my cousins and most of my friends are in United States.

If they were to move back to India, I would be much much happier to move back to India.

When Trump became the president, we secretly wished for him to kick us all out and ban H1Bs but it never happened

It is because of US taking in people from India, and they in turn sending money back to India to buy real estate, its very difficult for someone working in India to buy a home now.
These are the disgraceful comments that makes true Americans feel sick about people like you. Its disgusting. All I can say is traitors. Majority of Indians and others (say people like you, Maria Sharapova and thousands of others) speak like this but I challenge NONE of them go back at any cost. Live here, take advantages of all that this country has to offer, be disgraceful. We want Immigrants who love this country - not traitors. You don't need to get kicked by Trump - if you have any shame, you can do it by yourself.

I really don't understand people living here with such a hate against America and Americans but never leave

Last edited by DFWUser1; 09-13-2019 at 06:21 PM..

Old 09-13-2019, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWUser1 View Post
These are the disgraceful comments that makes true Americans feel sick about people like you. Its disgusting. All I can say is traitors. Majority of Indians and others (say people like you, Maria Sharapova and thousands of others) speak like this but I challenge NONE of them go back at any cost. Live here, take advantages of all that this country has to offer, be disgraceful. We want Immigrants who love this country - not traitors. You don't need to get kicked by Trump - if you have any shame, you can do it by yourself.

I really don't understand people living here with such a hate against America and Americans but never leave
LOL...are you for real?

I never said that I don't like America.
In fact I love America.
US has helped me grow as a person and I am very grateful for that.

Learn to think beyond man made boundaries.

Narrow minded citizens are never good for the nation.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:35 PM

1,314 posts, read 1,157,546 times
Quote:
This post sounds better.

Best slow troll job on the forum. Candidate #1

Old 09-13-2019, 06:36 PM

427 posts, read 494,684 times
Quote:
LOL...are you for real?

I never said that I don't like America.
In fact I love America.
US has helped me grow as a person and I am very grateful for that.

Learn to think beyond man made boundaries.

Narrow minded citizens are never good for the nation.
Enough of your disgusting behavior - Majority of Americans are broad minded - the result - we get people like you!

Old 09-13-2019, 06:57 PM

This is the problem with people who never lived outside their country.

I can understand they problem. They live in their own world and want others to live as per their beliefs.

All we can do at this point is to ignore the noise and move on.

Old 09-16-2019, 11:32 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWUser1 View Post
I have no problem with immigrants - IF - they are really bright in their respective fields - come here - respect the country.
I have no problem with whatever they do - speak, hang-out, pray whatever - none of my business.

BUT I do feel terribly sad - when I see something like:

(1) Indian IT companies or Businesses NOT hiring any locals - 95-100% of IT outsourcing, consultancies or Businesses - refuse to hire locals. Can't get locals even for receptionist jobs? This is outrageous.

(2) See what happened at Disney, Southern California Edison (some of these got media attention, but there are tons across the country) and lots of other companies. Entire IT departments were laid off and replaced with people on Visas

(3) Feel sad when I do not find any young Americans at ANY of the IT departments of large companies across the country. Why?

(4) When I see people getting to top positions - lay off people here and hire elsewhere - Get to top positions, but their heart is always somewhere else. Can you ever imagine Americans holding top positions anywhere in the World? Whereas see here?

(5) For example - you may like Maria Sharapova - She got success and fame by being in this country by utilizing the facilities provided here - yet refuse to have any gratitude towards this country - There are many others like this.

On and on.......

Yup...they come here, set up shop, and bring in all their friends. It's disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiping View Post
That's fine. It's neither personal nor unique. Your "You Americans need to take psychology and history courses to understand how wonderful we Indians H-1B are." mentality is very common among certain immigrants.

Definitely.

Quote:
As a side note, if India was indeed as “incredible”, Indians won’t be tripping over each other to move here. It’s not a failed state or a war torn nation facing violence and genocide. They aren’t refugees or asylum seekers.

There is no other place as incredible as United States of America and everybody knows it.
It's becoming less incredible by the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbeee View Post
Given the population in their country, Indians will move anywhere else.US needs the immigrants who do the dirty work in US be it Mexicans to clean your toilets or Indians/Chinese to work in IT industry where as Americans really have nothing to offer if they go to other countries since most of them are just High school graduates. Living in beautiful Europe/New Zealand/Australia is much better than living in US. Only fools who haven't stepped out of USA will boast about how great their country is.
Uh...IT work is not "dirty," unless you consider it dirty to clean up messes made by H1Bs. And I'm not talking about the dirty tables in the break room.

Old 09-16-2019, 11:47 AM

2,997 posts, read 3,104,915 times
Quote:
Wow. So basically, you ADMIT that you/many Indians come over to the U.S. to game the system: basically, some poor American worker who was pushed out of his or her job due to the H1B program is wondering how he or she is going to take care of their family and pay their mortgage, while some H1B Indian worker who replaced them is using the money they earn here in America to send "back home" to buy up homes/real estate in INDIA?!?

And people really don't see how that's a problem for AMERICAN workers, and how and why that pisses AMERICANS off?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: