Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2021, 03:54 PM

578 posts, read 479,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
The 3rd grade logic is obvious..........you are conflating and organizing desperate and frankly not particularly important issues into a denier's smoke screen.

If your amalgamation of points meant anything important, doctors in some numbers would avoid vaccination.......they have not.

Again, you see problems the docs don't..........in this context you lose. Sorry it's that simple.
These doctors can get or avoid vaccination. No one cares. Doctors didn't know whether to wear masks against respiratory diseases in 2020, they know even less about mRNA Covid Vaccine in 2021.

People will get vaxxed and wear masks based on their own judgement, not based on some doctors' choice or opinion. Doctors and scientists have become irrelevant and people (including many highly educated with PHD degree in STEM) don't trust them anymore. It's that simple.

Old 08-18-2021, 04:14 PM

19,792 posts, read 18,085,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiping View Post
These doctors can get or avoid vaccination. No one cares. Doctors didn't know whether to wear masks against respiratory diseases in 2020, they know even less about mRNA Covid Vaccine in 2021.

People will get vaxxed and wear masks based on their own judgement, not based on some doctors' choice or opinion. Doctors and scientists have become irrelevant and people (including many highly educated with PHD degree in STEM) don't trust them anymore. It's that simple.
I've got to say you are FOS across a lot of this. My son is an MD who volunteered in NYC when Covid was running wild there. He and everyone working in his service at that time wore an N-95 + paper mask + safety glasses + face shield and gown. So doctors defiantly knew to mask up and more.

mRNA has been around since about 1990. It's not new, does not change ones DNA/is not gene therapy etc. and the vaccines work quite well so we know enough.

Doctors and scientists are irrelevant to you and many deniers only because in order to maintain all the bogus feelings based notions about covid 19 you must dismiss the pros. Again, you lose.

Old 08-18-2021, 05:47 PM

6,820 posts, read 14,034,515 times
Serious question. If he does not believe in doctors or scientists, who does he believe in when it comes to medical issues.

Old 08-18-2021, 05:51 PM

578 posts, read 479,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
I've got to say you are FOS across a lot of this. My son is an MD who volunteered in NYC when Covid was running wild there. He and everyone working in his service at that time wore an N-95 + paper mask + safety glasses + face shield and gown. So doctors defiantly knew to mask up and more.

mRNA has been around since about 1990. It's not new, does not change ones DNA/is not gene therapy etc. and the vaccines work quite well so we know enough.

Doctors and scientists are irrelevant to you and many deniers only because in order to maintain all the bogus feelings based notions about covid 19 you must dismiss the pros. Again, you lose.
Your son is a hero when he wear N95 mask against CDC guidelines and watch ordinary people not wear mask or wear thin cloth mask (useless, banned by Europe). Your son win the game but ordinary people lose their life. Very noble of MDs.

Old 08-18-2021, 06:02 PM

19,792 posts, read 18,085,519 times
Quote:
Your son is a hero when he wear N95 mask against CDC guidelines and watch ordinary people not wear mask or wear thin cloth mask (useless, banned by Europe). Your son win the game but ordinary people lose their life. Very noble of MDs.

Doctors, nurses etc. in hospital and other settings have worn N95s for many years.....no CDC violation.

It seems like you are not following any guidelines at all so why worry about Euro. rules per masks?

Old 08-18-2021, 07:38 PM

2,511 posts, read 2,215,825 times
Quote:
Huh? This makes no sense. Doctors on the front lines deserve the best protective equipment because they are on the front lines and can't take a lot of the other precautions a lot of other people can take to protect themselves. They can't work from home like my husband did most of the time. They can't put up plexiglass partitions as they did at my local stores. They are risking their lives to save our lives. I want them to have the best protection possible.

Old 08-19-2021, 08:12 AM

200 posts, read 548,338 times
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
My kids wear masks to school and all adults in my family took 2 shots. But we will always respect others who make their own health decisions instead of hating them.

Old 08-19-2021, 08:28 AM

227 posts, read 223,194 times
I would say do whatever it takes to protect yourself and your family...

if you think , masks are useless for you and your family then may The Lord protect you

if you think , vaccines are useless then same...

now is not the time to see who is politically correct.... real people r dying, kids are in ICU....

its not fun when your own state anti mask Governor caught covid....

of course he was promptly taken care of and given the best monoclonal antibodies....
but that wont be available for the commoners....
God Bless....

Old 08-19-2021, 08:59 AM

115 posts, read 63,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanz7887 View Post
now is not the time to see who is politically correct.... real people r dying, kids are in ICU....
What are the chances that a child under the age of 12 ends up in ICU, and what are the chances that a vaccinated person (over 12) ends up in ICU?

Old 08-19-2021, 10:07 AM

227 posts, read 223,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatocoins View Post
What are the chances that a child under the age of 12 ends up in ICU, and what are the chances that a vaccinated person (over 12) ends up in ICU?
if you want to take the chance with your kid , then feel free , sorry i am not doing it with mine...

like i said earlier.... No one is right or wrong here... whoever has had deaths in their family owing to this biowarfare virus knows it...

i believe we all are adults here....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas