Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2008, 11:50 AM

3 posts, read 7,595 times

Advertisements

What neighborhoods/apt. complexes should be avoided in Greenville, Tx. My family of four, (two toddlers) will be renting a home in Greenville, Tx this summer. We only plan to stay a year, so schools are not important as they are not in school yet and will be able to attend my husband's school district when the time comes. He is a teacher. We just want to stay in a peaceful neighborhood or complex. We have lived in smaller, more rural towns than this, so we are sure it will be okay. I have seen small two bedroom houses available for around $600 and 2 bedroom apts for about the same price, but would like some local opinion on neighborhoods, particularly the older ones. Most of the rental homes I have researched are near the Hwy 34 and 224 split NE of town or off Templeton near the center of town. The apts. we are thinking about are Solarium. Haven't visited yet, but would like some ideas for when we go looking. Any opinions would be helpful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: