Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2012, 08:15 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,168,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Again I say... no good comes of me cooking.... to much garlic. I've been up all night. Oh, but they were soooo good!!
You need to print this and hang it up in the kitchen...........

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/BePrepared.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-31-2012, 08:18 AM

How a FREEBIE MAILBOX should work when it sees the mailman coming:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/mailbox-4.gif (broken link)

Old 01-31-2012, 08:54 AM

I got a BRAIN STORM this morning!!

Instead of waiting on the TODAY show to send me my $5 for each deal I posted that they hi-lighted on their show this morning,
I was just going to email and ask Matt Lauer to take me out for a drink instead.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/matt_lauer.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-31-2012, 01:16 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,422,547 times
I'm still feeling terrible with this coughing/hacking/congestion/etc. I need to go to the doctor but am not well enough to drive and then walk from the parking lot to his office. I'm taking some OTC stuff I had already and keep hoping it will eventually go away.

I ordered a new dog food for Queenie. It's made by Paul Newman and is all organic. But it was apparently too rich for her.

Last night she kept whining and nudging me to let her outside every 15 minutes. I didnt realize that she was having diarrhea in the yard -- I thought she was just going outside because she was bored. And I wasnt feeling well enough to keep getting up, so I finally told her to just lie down and be quiet.

Well, you know what I found when I finally got up today...watery diarrhea all over the living room and kitchen. Poor Queenie. I couldnt be mad at her. I gave her some Immodium and propped the back door open for her.

So she and I are both in our beds, feeling miserable today.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:26 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,996,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I'm still feeling terrible with this coughing/hacking/congestion/etc. I need to go to the doctor but am not well enough to drive and then walk from the parking lot to his office. I'm taking some OTC stuff I had already and keep hoping it will eventually go away.

I ordered a new dog food for Queenie. It's made by Paul Newman and is all organic. But it was apparently too rich for her.

Last night she kept whining and nudging me to let her outside every 15 minutes. I didnt realize that she was having diarrhea in the yard -- I thought she was just going outside because she was bored. And I wasnt feeling well enough to keep getting up, so I finally told her to just lie down and be quiet.

Well, you know what I found when I finally got up today...watery diarrhea all over the living room and kitchen. Poor Queenie. I couldnt be mad at her. I gave her some Immodium and propped the back door open for her.

So she and I are both in our beds, feeling miserable today.

Poor Queenie!! I learned a long time ago, don't mess with the food.

Hope both of you are better soon.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:47 PM

Awww...is our mascot not feeling well?? Give her special belly rubs from all of us.

I'm referring to QUEENIE.... I do hope you are also feeling better soon, but I don't think we want to rub your belly.

I had such a stupid night at work. I finally got SO ANNOYED at someone I've been calling back for two weeks (as per their request) until I told them I didn't care if they continued to take the newspaper or not. I was DONE!
Sure enough....the call was being monitored.

So, my supervisor asked me if I wanted to sign the monitoring report full of RED marks...or did I want him to try again later in the week when I had more control of myself.

Luckily, this isn't the norm for me or I probably would've been fired.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:23 PM

Oh good Lord....I thought it was 12:22 and it is 1:22.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:45 AM

So sorry about your call being monitored, Glory. I had many calls over the years that, if they'd been monitored, I'd have been chastised severely. You just cant take some people's ugliness without fighting back a little.

I'm not up to posting yet but wanted to let everyone know that 1SaleADay is having a real flash sale (where the merchandise changes every 30 minutes) on its household items. Remember the good ole says when Dark and some of us used to stay up all night to see what was going to be up next? I'll DM Dark and let her know about the flash sale.

Right now there's a neat cheese grater up for $2.99. Check back every half hour to see the new merchandise.

Family Daily Deal, 1 Sale A Day

Old 02-01-2012, 03:03 AM

One other thing, Glory. I thought of your grandson when I saw the Daily Steals toy item today:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/deals...l#post22796953

Old 02-01-2012, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
One other thing, Glory. I thought of your grandson when I saw the Daily Steals toy item today:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/deals...l#post22796953
Yeah, for only $8 it is really a super deal. I think I WILL order it. I put a spending freeze on myself because of the move coming up, but this is a good buy.
I'm going to allow myself one thing today on the flash sale as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff