Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2015, 05:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,742 times

Advertisements

Which towns in Kent County are the safest

If you kind Delaware residents could please give me a breakdown of each town I list at the bottom on which is the safest and what the pros and cons to each one are I would appreciate it I'm moving to Kent County and trying to leave pricey jersey due to the fact that I just can't afford it anymore as well my grandmother lives in Sussex County but I won't be moving there thanks for any insight here are the towns that make up Kent County if you canput each city with a dash or something in the pros and cons to each one would be great all help is appreciated because I'm moving within the next couple weeks and need to make my mind up thank you very much

Cities & Towns
Bowers Beach Dover Harrington Leipsic Smyrna
Camden Farmington Hartly Little Creek Viola
Cheswold Felton Houston Magnolia Woodside
Clayton Frederica Kenton Milford Wyoming
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2015, 11:44 PM

1,046 posts, read 1,260,852 times
You are posting on a site called "city-data." If you start from the main page, you can find all sorts of data about towns and cities you're considering moving to. Crime statistics are one of the major categories.

//www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Delaware.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware