Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 07:41 PM

119 posts, read 379,588 times

Advertisements

I must admit to you dear members of this wonderful and entertaining but mostly highly informative Forum that i am a little bit anxious about the dating scene in Denver.I have red in 3 different occasions of males complaining about Denver being a mostly male town where we outnumber women by a long shot.
I am totally surprise to ear this,because in January of 03 i was in Denver for a week-end of Avalanche hockey watching and I remember being flabbergasted by the STUNNING and natural beauty of the women in Denver.The blonds looked like (young)Christie Brinkleys and the brunettes like (young) Stephanie Seymours and even more impressive to us was the shear numbers of them we saw that week-end ALL OVER THE CITY especially in the suburbs!! Needless to say that i fell in love with the city not just because of the ladies,the MAGNIFICENT surroundings but also the winter weather.It is hilarious to ear people referring as the "bone chilling" winter weather of Denver averaging in the 42F-43F-45F mark in January(no less)compare to the 10F(-5F windshield) of this Montreal HELL HOLE weather witch i hopefully will be leaving behind SOON!!. So what as happened to my favorite city in all of the Americas over the past 5 YRS?
Please good people of Denver set the record straight once and for all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2008, 08:42 PM

271 posts, read 1,380,809 times
See this thread: //www.city-data.com/forum/denve...-people-3.html where there is a discussion of the gender imbalance in Denver.

To summarize, yes, there is a slight gender imbalance in Denver and the greater metropolitan area. Overall, in Denver proper, it's 50.5% male, 49.5% female. In certain age brackets, specifically 20s and 30s, the ratio is more like 53% male, 47% female. The suburbs are generally more balanced, and a few have slightly more women.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:51 PM

2,886 posts, read 7,135,479 times
And another thread that talks about it:
//www.city-data.com/forum/denve...fe-denver.html

Old 03-22-2008, 01:04 AM

Thank you very much Zuzeco AND OBERON,I WILL READ THEM TOMORROW FOR SURE!!

Old 03-22-2008, 10:41 AM

8 posts, read 45,362 times
I don't think you can really judge the women in Denver based on going to hockey games for a week. And not really the best way to base a decision on why to move here. But I guess the grass always looks greener some place else.

Old 03-23-2008, 04:37 PM

12 posts, read 132,406 times
I am originally from southern cali, lived in Georgia for 20 years , and just moved to Denver 2 weeks ago. Let me tell yeah guys.. A bunch of butter-faces, and fatties..Sorry ladies but the truth freakin burns..Colorado girls average about 3-5 out of 10 nanner points. SoCal girls average 7-9, and Georgia chicks range from 6-8. I work outside driving around all day and have a particular taste for females, rarely am I impressed with Denver chicks. Im gonna start importing = )

Old 03-24-2008, 08:57 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,228,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon View Post
See this thread: //www.city-data.com/forum/denve...-people-3.html where there is a discussion of the gender imbalance in Denver.

To summarize, yes, there is a slight gender imbalance in Denver and the greater metropolitan area. Overall, in Denver proper, it's 50.5% male, 49.5% female. In certain age brackets, specifically 20s and 30s, the ratio is more like 53% male, 47% female. The suburbs are generally more balanced, and a few have slightly more women.
If you compare straight men to straight women, it's probably 50/50. Just a guess.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:09 AM

26,329 posts, read 93,761,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstar View Post
Let me tell yeah guys.. A bunch of butter-faces, and fatties..Sorry ladies but the truth freakin burns..Colorado girls average about 3-5 out of 10 nanner points.

I work outside driving around all day and have a particular taste for females, rarely am I impressed with Denver chicks. Im gonna start importing = )
How much money do you make a year?

Old 03-24-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstar View Post
I am originally from southern cali, lived in Georgia for 20 years , and just moved to Denver 2 weeks ago. Let me tell yeah guys.. A bunch of butter-faces, and fatties..Sorry ladies but the truth freakin burns..Colorado girls average about 3-5 out of 10 nanner points. SoCal girls average 7-9, and Georgia chicks range from 6-8. I work outside driving around all day and have a particular taste for females, rarely am I impressed with Denver chicks. Im gonna start importing = )
PSTAR,like the former gay mayor of new-york Ed Coch use to say:STAP,STAP,STAP!!!!
I cannot believe this pstar,Montreal where i am at, as the reputation for being a "babe factory",however the ladies here look hot because they spend ALL of their time AND money on make-up,jewelery,200$hair cuts and thigh hooker style clothing.In other words they are totally phony looking as they are in So-Cal.,with that ARTIFICIAL and "MADE-UP" look witch the next morning in the light of the day makes you wonder who the hell is that!!!???.I know women and i know what makes a true beautiful women and no where i have been (except for Vancouver B.C) in all of the Americas WHERE YOU WILL SEE MORE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAN IN DENVER and Colorado in general.Maybe your not lucky P.,the women in Colorado have a very distinctive NATURAL,HEALTHY LOOKING and UNAMBIGUOUS BEAUTY i.e they look good all the time!Count your blessings that you live there,hopefully soon i will be there too.
By the way off topic,Denver temperature today:64F IN MARCH!!!!!and some called that "bone chilling"weather

Old 03-24-2008, 03:47 PM

271 posts, read 1,380,809 times
I already like this RATT fellow.

It'll be 65 tomorrow, 70 on Wednesday.

denverian, sexual orientation is but one of many factors confusing the issue. See my remarks in the thread I mentioned. Personally, I think it's all a wash and that there's more than enough variety and numbers for everyone to get what they're looking for in Denver.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of: