Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 02:17 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,074,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars! View Post
Okay Thank You For Being Mean For No Reason At All.
I Asked A Question And I Got Criticism.

Millions Of People Have Had Success With The Diet So I've Read And I Just Wanted to Know If ANyone Here Has Had The Same Thing Happen To Them. My Child Has Nothing To Do With You Or Me Wanting To Lose Weight My Baby Is Fine And So Am I.

I Don't Want To Be Over Weight And DIE From Being Fat And Having Health Risks Because As Of Right Now The Weight That I Am Is A Risk. Exercise Alone Dose Not Work For Me Because Of My Metabolism
That's Why Not Only My Doctor In FL But Two Others In Tx Gave Them To Me because I Can't Do It Alone. You Don't Know Me Or My Story Or What I Need To Lose Weight You Are Not A Doctor. There's No Need To Be Rude.

Asking For A Doctor To Get Adipex Is Not A Bad Thing I Was Just Looking For A Referral Not A "Drug Dealer" As You Would Say.

I'm Going To Continue My Use With The HCG Platinum Diet Because I'm Seeing Changes In My Body And My Doctor Said It's Okay Now That I Have Made My Own Diet Plan With The Drops.

Thanks
You know how I know this is spam? You came here asking for opinions and then came back days later saying "no worries, my doctor said it's ok".

Old 02-27-2011, 02:27 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,965,351 times
This is such a horrible scam that it amazes me (and even the 15 year old) that anyone would fall for this malarky.

Just look here, you can order one months supply of HCG Platinum for only $495 dollars. WOW!! Who cares that for less than half of that, a person can have a high end (Equinox) gym membership and get 2-3 personal training sessions per week in addition to lots of free classes like pilates, yoga, tai chi, kickboxing, spinning, swimming, etc.
hCG Premium

Oh, but dont forget, you will not be able to order your $495 per month product unless you sign this waiver that basically says that its useless and that you will not hold the company responsible for any "issues" you may experience resulting from the use of this product.
http://gofitlife.com/images/pdf/health-waiver.pdf

Oh, and another awesome thing I found. I checked the webdomain listings on this website and it seems that its independently owned and what is really really weird and a dead giveaway of it being scamy, is that the client info is not being shown (i.e. prohibited). No legitimate company does this.

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to InterNIC | The Internet's Network Information Center
for detailed information.

Domain Name: GOFITLIFE.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy
Name Server: NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 18-jul-2010
Creation Date: 17-jul-2007
Expiration Date: 17-jul-2011

Oh, and they fail to use a https name on the page where you need to enter your personal information (name, address, credit card number, etc.) so it would be easy for anyone to steal your info.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
You know how I know this is spam? You came here asking for opinions and then came back days later saying "no worries, my doctor said it's ok".
You know how I know this is spam? No legitimate business is going to go through GoDaddy to get their website

You know how I know this is spam? OP has only 5 posts.

You know how I know this is spam? Instead of discussing the facts that others brought up here concerning this "diet", the OP instead chooses to call them "attacks" and now runs away.

There are sure to be more posts in the coming weeks from new recently joined CD members saying how great "HCG" is and that they follow the "protocol" and all of their "bloodwork" is okay, etc. Bottom line is that these people are nothing but low life drug dealers AND theives.

Old 02-27-2011, 03:22 PM

You know how I know this is scam? OP said in a December 2010 post that its been a year since she had her baby. But yet, in a February 2011 post, she says its been almost six months since she's had her baby.

Old 02-27-2011, 03:47 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,074,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laotzumindfu View Post
you know how i know this is scam? Op said in a december 2010 post that its been a year since she had her baby. But yet, in a february 2011 post, she says its been almost six months since she's had her baby.
busted!

Old 02-27-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
busted!
Yep. Wont be hearing from this user anymore. She'll create a new profile of course and start another HCG/Adipex thread soon enough though.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:20 AM

I really wish the MODS would put a "sticky" at the top of this forum warning people about HCG. I mentioned to YAC a while back that its ONLY the same 2-3 people who keep created new CD profiles to try to sell this stuff to unsuspecting CD members.

Its a joke. Its a fraud. Its dangerous. Doesnt work. And the people who sell it are low as crack/heroin dealers.

DO NOT EVER CONSIDER TAKING HCG PEOPLE!!!

Old 03-04-2011, 07:27 PM

8,816 posts, read 21,285,041 times
Thread closed for mod review.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss