Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 12:14 PM

5 posts, read 8,337 times

Advertisements

Coffee is good for health and it is good to drink coffee daily. It burns extra fat and calories from body and also provides us freshness to our body and mind. It is good to drink coffee everyday specially in the morning because it has many health benefits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2013, 07:10 PM

26 posts, read 60,044 times
coffee is a god-send. on average, i drink 4-6 cups a day. it's been helpful in my weight-loss.

Old 11-01-2013, 02:41 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,768,804 times
I have one cup every morning, with caffeine, two teaspoons of normal regular granulated white sugar, and normal pasteurized homogenized whole white cow's milk. Sometimes - if I'm away from home, I'll have it with half-and-half. But I won't use "creamer" or non-dairy powder or liquid. I'd take it black before I did that.

Once in awhile I'll have a second cup later in the day, occasionally that cup will be at night. Very rarely though.

For me, it's healthy. If I don't have that first cup, I get a migraine headache. In my opinion, a cup of coffee to prevent a migraine, is infinitely less unhealthy than taking prescription medication to treat an existing migraine.

Plus, a cup of coffee tastes better than a pill.

Old 11-02-2013, 09:02 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,477,157 times
Coffee isn't bad or good. It is how you drink it and how much you drink. If you are drinking coffee everyday and have headaches if you don't drink it, that's bad, your body is dependent on it. If you get eye tremors from coffee, its bad and you need to cut back for a while. But drinking it it moderation and not loading it with cream and sugar is okay. The first cup of coffee I drink has cream and sugar in it, but if I get more I don't add sugar and cut back on the cream.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:22 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,346,558 times
Good or bad for me... doesn't matter. No way I am giving up my coffee. It has nothing to do with caffeine, just love the smell, taste etc.

Old 11-09-2013, 08:50 AM

22,823 posts, read 6,434,004 times
I don't think I've ever had more than 2 cups in a single day or I'll get a stomach ache...and I rarely drink more
than a few cups in a month....

Old 11-16-2013, 09:47 AM

1 posts, read 740 times
Coffee is really good for you when infuse a herb call Ganoderma lucidum. I drink about 3 cups of Organo Gold coffee a day! I feel great have long lasting energy through the day and get the best quality of sleep at night.Ganoderma has been known for centuries for alkalizingand oxygenating the body to establish the foundation for a lifetime of good health, removing the basis for osteoporosis, arthritis, adult-onset diabetes, heart disease, and many other degenerative conditions including cancer. No disease can survive in a super oxygenated environment. When your body has sufficient oxygen, it thrives. Ganoderma is a super herb which rapidly oxygenates your body and automatically adjusts your PH to a healthy balance at the cellular level.

Official Organo Gold Website ogrep | Bringing the Treasures of the Earth to the People of the World

Old 11-16-2013, 09:49 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1717Guy View Post
But they won't have good bones according to a sheet my doctor gave me this week. Drinking coffee depletes calcium??

Old 11-17-2013, 07:25 PM

1,035 posts, read 1,708,863 times
I am working hard to quite drink soda. A cup of coffee in the morning gets me going. I like my coffee BLACK!! No Sugar and ream or Anything. throughout the day I drink Tea (mostly Green Tea and White Tea) which has very low caffine.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:28 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,770,254 times
I would rather not drink coffee at all. I don't think it is good for most of us in excess which is probably more than 6-8 cups per morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss