Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 11:03 AM

1 posts, read 1,490 times

Advertisements

I have one 7 week old puppy Sharpei mixed with a lab...gold color...has his first shot already and diworming pill started.....check up was great no worms and comes with a crate and leash.....if interested let me know and I will send pictures of her.....

Old 08-07-2008, 02:00 PM

2 posts, read 4,237 times
Default Shar-pei/pitt bull mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
I have shar-pei and am involved with dog rescue organizations in the south and northeast. Does anyone need help finding a site, or has a dog they need to get adopted?. I myself am looking for a pit bull or shar-pei or other medium sized dog that can be added to my family! I have 5 acres and would be happy to help.

sunny.

I live In Tulsa Oklahoma a very good friend of mine needs to place his Shar-pei/pitbull mix in a good home(due to unforseen circumstances-he can no longer keep his loving dog), He's a Male (fixed- up to date on shots-sees vet on regular basis) he's a very loving dog, loves to ride be walked. He's a little over a year old if that.

we have been searching for a home for him--with no luck.
and none of the shelters seem to be accepting this breed. They tell us to
take him to the city pound --where he will most likely be put to sleep.

Please if anyone knows of any rescue shelter or an individual in or around the Tulsa area PLEASE let us Know ASAP as he needs to do this before
August 18th 2008.

This dog is a very loving dog, has never bitten anyone, he's very beautiful
and if i could i would take the dog myself, but i already have two and can't have anymore where i live.

PLEASE leave me a message on here or email me at [EMAIL="Crazy_Ace2008@yahoo.com"]Crazy_Ace2008@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

Old 08-07-2008, 04:08 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,271,623 times
Folks, I'm sorry - this is a very old thread. There's no soliciting or advertising allowed on City Data except in the Classifieds. Ya'll can join the Pet Rescue Social Group if you'd like to talk about things like this or contact one another via direct message, but it can't be on the main forums per the Terms of Service...thank you! Sam

thread locked
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs