Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 12:37 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,954,930 times

Advertisements

Funny thing is there was no debate after my last words almost a year ago. Guess I hit the nail on the head. But WildWestDude, thats a good question.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:14 PM

12,600 posts, read 9,389,597 times
Who are these Mexicans? A mix of native, spanish, french and some african blood. In other words MUTTS like most of us, and speaking a european language not indian!
The Indians that lived in the old southwest are just about gone, most died from newly brought diseases from the old world.
So, what are they claiming theirs, if they are not even the people that originally occupied these lands?
The mexican government tells them they are a new race the Mexican Race, something different.
They have Dia De La Raza (day of the Race). They feed BS to the uneducated masses, make them think they have a right to our land. Yes, OUR land. They are now trying to nullify our very own AMERICAN existence while they are "bastards" themselves. Some logic!

With the reconquering reasoning we can have the Greeks for example, lay claim all of the Mediterranean coasts just because they settled them first years ago. Everyone has conquered someone else in this world and there are just about no pure blooded peoples. SO THIS RACE THING WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE 'WE' WERE HERE FIRST AND THE LAND WAS TAKEN/STOLEN IS HOG WASH. Pure mexican government propaganda! If you ask them we are the snake that the eagle in the Mexican flag has caught. We are the evil and they are the righteous. Good luck trying to change that mentality. I tell them they have a chicken and a worm in their flag
Such groups as MECHA can be considered as the enemy, threatening our very own existence as a nation
Sure we need as americans to change some of our ways, as most of us don't agree with what is going on with many things in our out of control country. But it sure won't happen by these illegals or any other mexican that still drowns in their own *hit (litteraly)

Sounded racist? DON"T THINK SO! JUST STANDING UP FOR AMERICANS a country made up from all races and ethnic groups of the world!
LONG LIVE AMERICA

Old 10-26-2007, 02:05 PM

639 posts, read 1,043,756 times
I think every city goes through it's phases and change patterns in race demographics,
many cities were once dominantly cuacasian then blacks move in the whites move out and same thing elsewhere the Mexicans move in or their population explodes and the whites move out and not just whites moving out, say like in Compton Ca, once very very black and now mostly latino.

It sounds more like that 70's song by the Temptations: Ball of Confusion.
people moving in people moving out, why because of the color of the skin, Run Brother Run BUT you sure cant hide.

I'm an American, and I dont need anyone else standing up for me, I dont care for groups like MECHA or Aryan Nation skinheads or black panthers, El Paso is no where near like this place called Greensville, and if one said that at one time El Paso's 1950 population was 80% non hispanic white, in those days they did'nt give appropreate accounts, either you were black or you were white and my birth cirtificate says I'm born white.

In this great land of ours, the only land that belongs to you is the one you pay taxes for,and if you dont pay your taxes you know what happens, but the banks the malls the amusement parks,the mountains, the rivers,the beaches, the freeways, they all have owners too.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:10 PM

HIGH!Lonesome, with that thought in mind then the Hispanic plan is working, they fill in and the others move out, leaving only the Hispanic population in the regions they want. So the maps you see of Aztlan maybe come real if we don't stop moving away and allowing them to take over.

Old 10-27-2007, 04:49 PM

Tell me then Mahnay: everytime you see a person of brown skin whom more than likely is Mexican American are you going to feel frighten or threaten by this or these individuals, are you actually going to think that this certain person is here to take American soil and claim it as Mexico's,while most of the rest country just sits there in disbelief?
If the United States was ever to fall and was no longer a world super power and just completely taken over by some other form of hostile government, I dont believe that Mexico would be a recipient of the spoils of war, infact Mexico would also be taken over, so people got to stop kiddin themselfs with this fear about the southwest going back to Mexico.
What is scary however if an all out nuclear exchange came about and you had renegades like aryan skinheads running rampage all over the country executing anything that was'nt white, thats more of a possiblity than the nation of Aztlan rising out of the ashes.
The Southwest and the West coast will continue to see the hispanic population rise in great sectors and political influence but old glory will still fly high among these Americans as well, and many people of other nationalities will live among them as well, theres more important matters that threatens our civilization and our nation, and the Mexicanization of El Paso or anywhere else is not one of them.

Old 10-27-2007, 05:31 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,442,958 times
with all this talk about the frightening though of "mexicanization", China keeps growing in economic and military might while the U.S. is asleep at the wheel. China will be the next great rival for world dominance mock my words, after all one out of every 5 people in the world is chinese. Wake up people, the enemy is not Mexico.

Old 10-28-2007, 03:08 AM

LIP, China is already a Super Power, we just choose to act like they are not.. and did you see that special on Russia rearming its air force and flying night and day sorties near US soil? So that Russian Bear is awaking and its angry. What about this new found OIL in the Arctic and the battle thats begun over it?

HIGH! No I am not afraid at all.. I can hold my own and was in law enforcement, so I know how to shoot real well.. that is if it came to that. =) Honestly If they want it, heck Id let them have it.. And if they want me to go back home to my mother country, buy me and my family the plane ticket and I'm gone. I hear Scotland is rather nice. Nah we wont nuke each other.. BIO each other to death maybe, nukes are too destructive.. kill the people leave the buildings and other stuff in tact, so the winners if there are any can come in and claim it all. Also HIGH note I did not start this topic.. But you never really answered my hypothetical question.. instead you jump on some band wagon and began to preach.

Old 10-28-2007, 05:38 AM

It's good not to be afraid, I always tell my Mexican freinds never to be afraid as well, and if they for some reason have to ever shoot a firearm I always tell them to aim for the head, never the body, get that projectile between the eyes is what I teach them, thats only if they ever find themselfs in a situation with their backs against the wall.
America is a free country and if you ever want to leave you have the freedom to purchase your own tickets, because theres nothing to hold you back.
I notice that you did'nt start this topic, and no I'm not preaching to you either, but I find it rather interesting that you have a dislike for El Paso, and your quick to jump into a thread discussing Mexicans taking over El Paso.
Automaticly when someone has the time to start discussion about someone elses race, such as the very title of this thread, obviously it was not for good intentions, just like you stumbled into that thread from Greensville, did you find that interesting when that one poster said he felt less welcomed or that whites are been run out?
This is not a band wagon and you wont live to see that day, no one will either, it's just a stereotyping thread when other peoples race are in question, and using such pathetic thoughts like Mexicanization of a lands that, um, pretty much Mexican already sends the wrong message, I think the Greensville thread has more meaning to it, and I sure would like to know why whites are not welcome there and why dont people talk about things like this instead or trying to steer up things in the wrong way.

Old 10-28-2007, 03:43 PM

And this your attempt to label me and other as raciest, and make yourself seem more on the moral high ground.

Yeah uhm, what does my dislike of El Paso have to do with Hispanics? I guess the many positive threads I have started about El Paso you have just ignored and don't seem to hop in them, but yet jump in these style topics.. seems you like to start conflict, or am I wrong?

Old 10-28-2007, 04:18 PM

No sir, I'm not attempting to label you as a racist or linking you to your dislike for El Paso with Hispanics, I trust that your bought into this Aztlan thing and really believe that it's in the works, I'm not starting conflict so your wrong about me, further more I enjoy your threads hav'nt read them all and I appreciate you sharing pictures of El Paso and going out of your way to get them as you did with that GECU building, no mean intentions here Muhnay, just gettin the facts.

As a reminder, when there are subjects with such titles as The "Mexicanization" of El Paso without giving consideration to all the problems arising from immigrants to illegals or both, it's going to invite negative posters that are going to say rude things and claim they are not racist, and not stick to what the subject was really meant for.

The Mexicanization of El Paso, I'm totally for it, and I hope that more and more Mexicans stay in school and get fully educated and become better leaders and help their brothers and sisters aunts and uncles cousins and so move up that ladder to success, LEAVE NO MEXICAN BEHIND, and I'm talking about Mexican Americans here, telling them to get ahead and or help one another, the blacks do it the whites do it the Asians do it and so should the Mexicans.

Last edited by HIGH!Lonesome; 10-28-2007 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: As a reminder!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso