Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 11:41 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,573,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is a Neocon. A Progressive Lite, wearing an R next to their name.

Progressive policy has made it's way into both parties. If it is an attack on the true meaning of the Constitution, it is Progressive. To Progress away from the Constitution of a peoples nation, to a totalitarian fascist society, based on world domination.

One goes in to look as the worlds savior and the other as the worlds dominater
If it's about the Constitution, why does everybody put a blind eye to the fact that we have a dual citizen in office - , that is not a natural born, unless we go along with a living Constitution. That is an issue the libertarians choose to avoid. How come?
I should say Libertarians and Tea Partyers, nobody wants to talk about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2011, 11:50 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,025,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If it's about the Constitution, why does everybody put a blind eye to the fact that we have a dual citizen in office - , that is not a natural born, unless we go along with a living Constitution. That is an issue the libertarians choose to avoid. How come?
I should say Libertarians and Tea Partyers, nobody wants to talk about it.
I don't think it's that Libertarians choose to avoid it - it's
just not a priority for us. We have bigger fish to fry sort a
speak.

Fact is most thought he wouldn't win - it was
going to be Hillary. I don't know how well he was vetted - but at this point does it matter. He's President whether anyone likes it or not. What matters now - is making sure
he doesn't get a second term.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:58 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,284,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Just shows how liberal Ron Paul really is. True conservatives will never vote for him. I won't.
Ron Paul not conservative??? LOL. Thanks for the comedy.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:31 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,573,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I don't think it's that Libertarians choose to avoid it - it's
just not a priority for us. We have bigger fish to fry sort a
speak.

Fact is most thought he wouldn't win - it was
going to be Hillary. I don't know how well he was vetted - but at this point does it matter. He's President whether anyone likes it or not. What matters now - is making sure
he doesn't get a second term.
I can't disagree with that, but to allow him to get away with it a second time, just burns my britches.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:39 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,013,069 times
Quote:
Just shows how liberal Ron Paul really is. True conservatives will never vote for him. I won't.
Embracing the status quo while voting for candidates that promise little other than bigger and more invasive government just because those candidates are members of your chosen party does not make you a "true conservative".

The fact that you'd rather vote for more of the same rather than a return to Constitutional principles makes you part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Enjoy your blind partisanship.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:48 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,821,081 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
Ron Paul not conservative??? LOL. Thanks for the comedy.
Ron Paul is not liberal nor a conservative, he's a libertarian. With that he has some stances that are hard left and others that are hard right.
In the end the only side Paul is on is for the constitution.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:47 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,592,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You voted for Obama and have claimed you will again this time.
What do you fear?
WRONG ANSWER MR.!! I never have and never will vote for Obama. I am a proud republican.

Old 09-19-2011, 11:06 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
WRONG ANSWER MR.!! I never have and never will vote for Obama. I am a proud republican.

Hehehehe!

Gotcha!

Don't take it too hard, I was just mess'n with ya!

Old 09-19-2011, 11:09 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Yeah,...every single one of these extreme right issues Paul is against is somehow twisted into being progressive ideas The GOP and tea party have been nothing but perfect angels that have done nothing but the greatest and best things since day one
The brainwashing that most on the right in this country have is unbelievable,....

They're sure not Constitutional ideas.
So what is it? Progress away from the Constitution.

Old 09-19-2011, 05:28 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,467,081 times
Peter Schiff author of CRASH PROOF and past Financial Advisor for Ron Paul comments on Ron Paul's victory in CA with respect to the Media etc. Pretty interesting. This audio from is syndicated radio show www.schiffradio.com today and is ONLY available for FREE for 4 hours and 40 mins more so listen NOW. http://fetch.noxsolutions.com/schiff...110919_low.mp3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections