Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 04:04 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,458,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Cain will become a threat to the libs and he will their next attack dog.
Oh don't u know it, a new day, a new target! the dem way?
Point those fingers at anyone but yourself!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 06:28 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,573,754 times
No I think Tami has it right.
I just came across this from sodahead. It's an entry from a blog, but I don't like the sound of this.
I do know he attended the Bilderberg meeting, can't speak to the rest of this.
Comment by Dr. Anne Bishop 1 hour ago
You mentioned Cain as a possible running mate. In doing my due diligence on him, I have found that he has been one of the CEOs on the North American Competitiveness Council almost since its creation. This is the think tank for promoting the agenda of the Security and Prosperity Agreement Bush signed with Canada and Mexico which gives up our sovereignty and erases our borders with those countries by establishing the North American Union. He is on numerous boards, and a lot of people who are members of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission repeatedly show up on the same boards. And he attended the Bilderberg Group annual meeting in 2009. Is Herman Cain a true Conservative? Or a NEOCON shill for the NWO?

Old 10-01-2011, 05:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
And he attended the Bilderberg Group annual meeting in 2009. Is Herman Cain a true Conservative? Or a NEOCON shill for the NWO?

Still have not seen Herman Cain listed on the attendance list for 2009

Old 10-01-2011, 06:44 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,662,488 times
Quote:
No I think Tami has it right.
I just came across this from sodahead. It's an entry from a blog, but I don't like the sound of this.
I do know he attended the Bilderberg meeting, can't speak to the rest of this.
Comment by Dr. Anne Bishop 1 hour ago
You mentioned Cain as a possible running mate. In doing my due diligence on him, I have found that he has been one of the CEOs on the North American Competitiveness Council almost since its creation. This is the think tank for promoting the agenda of the Security and Prosperity Agreement Bush signed with Canada and Mexico which gives up our sovereignty and erases our borders with those countries by establishing the North American Union. He is on numerous boards, and a lot of people who are members of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission repeatedly show up on the same boards. And he attended the Bilderberg Group annual meeting in 2009. Is Herman Cain a true Conservative? Or a NEOCON shill for the NWO?

I carefully studied Herman Cain last night...as he appeared on'Leno' Show (Tonight Show) - He's very likeable, nice smile, dignified ...very articulate, smart. But, I am uncomfortable with his 'fast-talking' Sales pitch. He comes across sorta like he's 'programmed'...like Bill Clinton. Too slick....little too aggressively authoritative.

I like him...hard not too. But just can't feel trusting of what he says.
Sorry to have to say...but makes me suspicious he's a con man.

Just have to keep a keen eye and ear on him. Simply.... not sure of him...enough to embrace him as POTUSA.

Old 10-01-2011, 11:20 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,483,714 times
(singing, to the tune of Charlie Brown)

Herman Cain, he's such a pain
He's gonna tax you, just you wait and see

(Why's Herman Cain always picking on me?)

Old 10-01-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
I carefully studied Herman Cain last night...as he appeared on'Leno' Show (Tonight Show) - He's very likeable, nice smile, dignified ...very articulate, smart. But, I am uncomfortable with his 'fast-talking' Sales pitch. He comes across sorta like he's 'programmed'...like Bill Clinton. Too slick....little too aggressively authoritative.

Just have to keep a keen eye and ear on him. Simply.... not sure of him...enough to embrace him as POTUSA.
I know exactly what you mean, I've felt the same way when watching him. There is just something about him that raises the caution flag.

Old 10-01-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Still have not seen Herman Cain listed on the attendance list for 2009
Well they are a secret organization. If you found a list of attendees, I'd like to see it.

Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 PM

Much more information that you probably didn't know about Herman Cain.

Will The Hermanator Run?

Old 10-01-2011, 02:35 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,662,488 times
Originally Posted by quality guy

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean, I've felt the same way when watching him. There is just something about him that raises the caution flag.

Yep, just something too slick, too much typical 'politician' about him. Example, Ronald Reagan had 'Confidence'...but not 'cockyness.'

With Cain, along with his confidence...you pick up an air of that old school, Republican ARROGANCE, sorta in that George Dubya Bush smug manner.

But, Herman has such a 'winning personality'...so likeable, which those 'elitest' Bush'es DON'T have, and you almost feel guilty 'bad-mouthing' Herman!

But, too much at stake....WE can't be 'Conned' Again...as most were in '08.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:31 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,763,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post

You want fast talking BS? Just look at Obama. Bush was slow talking BS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections