Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 10:18 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,662,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
And you seem to proud to say that. It's as if you think bigotry is a quality everyone should be striving for. How sad that you think this kind of intolerance is somehow pleasing to the One who died for you.
See, you don't know what this is about. It's not in any way about 'bigotry.' - It's about exposing the massive world wide DECEPTION regarding the TRUTH!- The Morman doctrine is a LIE! It's not the REAL WAY of Almighty God. Apostle Paul said...Defend the Only ONE True Faith. - That's my only mission regarding this issue.

If you knew ANYTHING about God's Word, (King James HOLY BIBLE) you would realze you are clearly WRONG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 10:21 PM

28,103 posts, read 29,997,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
See, you don't know what this is about. It's not in any way about 'bigotry.' - It's about exposing the massive world wide DECEPTION regarding the TRUTH!- The Morman doctrine is a LIE! It's not the REAL WAY of Almighty God. Apostle Paul said...Defend the Only ONE True Faith. - That's my only mission regarding this issue.

If you knew ANYTHING about God's Word, (King James HOLY BIBLE) you would realze you are clearly WRONG.
I'm sorry you feel that way, quality guy. I just hope you realize that they way in which you are going about "your mission" is not going to be very effective. People don't respond well to hateful, poisonous words (even if they're in capitol letters and boldface type ). You are probably doing Mormonism far more good than harm. Have a nice evening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections