Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 07:02 PM

773 posts, read 504,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
Who cares about "experience" if you're offering the same bull**** packaged slightly different?
Well Cain is not at all like Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 07:03 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,483,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I've met my 50th uninformed C-D poster

So what's gonna be the story if Cain gets elected and the economy is not going to improve, which is the most likely route? Cain wants a de facto VAT tax but disguises it as a cute 999 plan, making it sound like you're ordering a pizza. What good is political or business experience, if you've been in the same bed as the same people that imploded the economy?
Okay, Sherlock, your economy is in a downward spiral and you have to fix it. Your currency is deflating and people all over your country are starving because they have less dollars to buy anything with. Go mine your freaking gold and hurry up because they have about a week before they starve to death.

There's no excuse for stupid.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:03 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,953,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
Like Obama is not the same like Bush, even though both presidents are pursuing the same foreign and domestic policy?

Old 10-10-2011, 07:04 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,983,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahawke View Post
What was Obama's foreign policy? That's right, he doesn't have one. You libs are funny as hell. You're denigrating every Republican you can but you support Obama? Lulz! Cain (or any of the candidates) are such an improvement over Obo the Clown that Obo will be landslided out of office. That Cain may be the one to do it is delicious.
Shh, the adults are talking, you missed your turn:

Perhaps after some reflection in there you'll grow up and realize that no one will take you seriously if post garbage like "Obo the Clown" and that not everyone who doesn't like the GOP candidates supports President Obama.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Like Obama is not the same like Bush, even though both presidents are pursuing the same foreign and domestic policy?
Obama = Bush on steroids

Old 10-10-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Okay, Sherlock, your economy is in a downward spiral and you have to fix it. Your currency is deflating and people all over your country are starving because they have less dollars to buy anything with. Go mine your freaking gold and hurry up because they have about a week before they starve to death.

There's no excuse for stupid.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:07 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,983,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
Uh huh. Remember all of the "Hope and Change" that was going to take place in 2008. We were promised a drastic change from the previous Administration? How did that work out? How is Obama drastically different than Bush? They have the same foreign policy and largely the same domestic policy. The GOP and the Democrats by and large are the same. There are few bright lights like Buddy Roemer or Ron Paul but for the most part they're the same. Herman Cain runs with the same crowd, and takes money from the crowd that Obama does. Herman Cain offers the same illusion of "change" that Obama did, don't be fooled.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:08 PM

I have to ask Cain supporters, if Cain's Fair Tax or 999 or whatever he wants to call it is such a good deal for the people, why isn't Ron Paul on board, who is pretty much the taxpayers' only friend that won't let the government unfairly steal your money? Isn't a national sales tax or whatever, also called a consumption tax? That sounds a lot like VAT....which means Cain supports the Europeanization of our tax code

Quote:
Uh huh. Remember all of the "Hope and Change" that was going to take place in 2008. We were promised a drastic change from the previous Administration? How did that work out? How is Obama drastically different than Bush? They have the same foreign policy and largely the same domestic policy. The GOP and the Democrats by and large are the same. There are few bright lights like Buddy Roemer or Ron Paul but for the most part they're the same. Herman Cain runs with the same crowd, and takes money from the crowd that Obama does. Herman Cain offers the same illusion of "change" that Obama did, don't be fooled.
As I said in another post, Cain is the Magical Negro of the Republicans, just like Obama was for the Democrats. They all sleep with each other, politically

Old 10-10-2011, 07:09 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,483,645 times
Quote:
Who cares about "experience" if you're offering the same bull**** packaged slightly different?
As opposed to the same early 20th century bull**** which now has us wondering where and how in the hell we're going to hold it all together.

Your ignorant-ass provocateur-in-chief shows us exactly what inexperience does. UE won't go above 8%. LOL.

And that was the conclusion from the biggest and brightest from liberal academia. I mean the GD CoEA was a freaking economics teacher at Berkley. The rest of the team was even worse than that because they're literally the idiots that got us yto where we're at today and the only thing you can come up with is: "who cares about "experience." You should unless you have enjoyed the last three years (you'd be the only one).

Old 10-10-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Cain is not part of the Washington establishment. Obama and the rest are. Worse yet for Obama is Chicago rubbed off on him way too much.

We have what we have with democrat and republican candidates. I love Ron Paul, but he will never get elected. You know it and I know it. That leaves Romney and Cain. Both will be better than Obama, as Obama is the worst I have seen since Carter.

I will take my chances on Cain. I have no illusions. He is not the messiah either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections