Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 04:53 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,048,150 times

Advertisements

Herman Cain: I Don’t Know The ‘President Of Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan’ | ThinkProgress

With U.S.-Pakistan tensions on the rise, the Obama administration is in discussions with Uzbekistan about increasing military supply routes to the U.S.-led Afghanistan war through the former-Soviet republic, whose authoritarian president — Islam Karimov — has some human rights issues.

So let's add up the list here people.........first we had a baseball team owning C+ national guard dope from Texas who couldn't pronounce the world "nuclear" or "colonoscopy". Then we had a community organizer teleprompter addicted muslimesque do nothing Senator from Illinois............now I'd like you all to meet an ex. Pizza CEO lmao............American exceptionalism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 04:55 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,183,861 times
Well, at least you didn't leave Obama out of the mix. I'll give you props for that.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:58 PM

Is it me or are these two sound a lot alike? LMAO!

Liberal Confronts Herman Cain! - YouTube

Dave Chappelle - Grape Drink - YouTube

Old 10-10-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Well, at least you didn't leave Obama out of the mix. I'll give you props for that.

How about a tubby womanizer NAFTA passing lawyer from Arkansawz............

Old 10-10-2011, 05:05 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,530,235 times
The man is a clown and I can't understand how so many people can support him. Puppet of the feds to boot.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:06 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,504,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Herman Cain: I Don’t Know The ‘President Of Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan’ | ThinkProgress

With U.S.-Pakistan tensions on the rise, the Obama administration is in discussions with Uzbekistan about increasing military supply routes to the U.S.-led Afghanistan war through the former-Soviet republic, whose authoritarian president — Islam Karimov — has some human rights issues.

So let's add up the list here people.........first we had a baseball team owning C+ national guard dope from Texas who couldn't pronounce the world "nuclear" or "colonoscopy". Then we had a community organizer teleprompter addicted muslimesque do nothing Senator from Illinois............now I'd like you all to meet an ex. Pizza CEO lmao............American exceptionalism.
That's why presidents have advisors.

The Secretary of State should know who the President of Uzbeki beki beki beki stan stan is.

I want a president with a strong domestic agenda.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
That's why presidents have advisors.

The Secretary of State should know who the President of Uzbeki beki beki beki stan stan is.

I want a president with a strong domestic agenda.
Yeah but his "uzbeki beki beki stan stan" comment is so stupid and ignorant. What a douche this guy is. What is so great about his domestic agenda. His domestic agenda is pretty simple to me? You aren't rich because it's your fault. Who needs a domestic agenda with that attitude? LOL! Go Cain! Zero capital gains taxes buddy! Yeehawww!

Old 10-10-2011, 05:12 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,544,624 times
He better find out real quick considering the former Soviet republics including Russia hold nearly 22% of all proven oil reserves and nearly half of all the NG. That's kind of important and those particular 'stans are where the end game is. Afghanistan was just our first introduction to the 'stans and their wealth and it's not just fossil fuels, they have very large resources of other mineral wealth there too.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:15 PM

Let's break down his statement............EVERY COUNTRY THAT HAS INSTALLED GOVERNMENT SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE costs have gone up and accessibility has gone down? Does he REALLY believe it's that simple? That is so far from the truth and even if it was the truth the SAME thing has been happening in America with our privatized healthcare system. The costs are going up. And not hardly because of government per se. Americans are sicker now than they have ever been with diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc. Illegals etc. There are a multitude of problems why healthcareis so expensive in the US and it's not just government interference. I know LOTS of people in Canada even doctors who are happy with their healthcare system. This guy is just a right wing talking point and that's it. He should be an infomercial for FoxNews.

RON PAUL 2012!!!!

Old 10-10-2011, 05:15 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,944,418 times
I think most people watching this race don't expect him to have a coherent foreign policy, and I don't even think that his idiocy in this particular instance will be a big deal. Once his domestic policies (particularly the 9-9-9 plan) are put under scrutiny, Cain will melt faster than an ice cube on a hot tray. He is great for soundbites, but he's essentially without substance as a presidential candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections