Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 10:28 AM

2,430 posts, read 2,769,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Instead of focusing totally on him - why not focus upon what you need to operate and benefit yourself and your fellow man - and THEN how the candidates fit into that goal?

This is not a freakin' beauty contest.

Incidentally, I think Cain is interested in helping myself and other Americans have a better life and support themselves. I do need to hear more on his foreign policy.
....................like supplying drug cartels in Mexico
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 10:30 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,043,299 times
Cain knows nothing about foreign policy. We need a President who knows business/economics as well as foreign policy. "Uz beki beki stan stan stan"???????????? Cain is a joke. He's just another right wing talking head. Things in the middle east are spiraling towards a major war. Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Egpyt, Iran. The middle east is out of control. Sorry but I don't think an ex pizza CEO is the best man for the job.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:31 AM

4,100 posts, read 4,520,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Cain knows nothing about foreign policy. We need a President knows business/economics as well as foreign policy. "Uz beki beki stan stan stan"???????????? Cain is a joke. He's just another right wing talking head. Things in the middle east are spiraling towards a major war. Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Egpyt, Iran. The middle east is out of control. Sorry but I don't think an ex pizza CEO is the best man for the job.
Yep. It looks like he's yet another puppet of the Fed as well.
No thanks.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:49 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,343,652 times
Quote:
Cain knows nothing about foreign policy. We need a President who knows business/economics as well as foreign policy. "Uz beki beki stan stan stan"???????????? Cain is a joke. He's just another right wing talking head. Things in the middle east are spiraling towards a major war. Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Egpyt, Iran. The middle east is out of control. Sorry but I don't think an ex pizza CEO is the best man for the job.
^^^^

Old 10-11-2011, 10:53 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,955,728 times
Quote:
But the Council on Foreign Relations probably likes him! After all, the banksters are the reason why the Middle East is in turmoil, and he's one of them

Old 10-11-2011, 10:59 AM

23,577 posts, read 17,253,889 times
Default gambling and election criteria qualify as insanity as you do the same thing and hope for a different result

Post Obama qualifications for elected office have become irrelevant for just enough of the electorate.

It is the height of boldness and wonder for any Dem to argue any candidates qualification. Though you would think that a lesson had been learned in electing someone with no qualifications.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:13 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,671,694 times
Cain is nothing but a republican corporatist lap-dog. If elected he will be given a rubber stamp with the likeness of Buckwheat to sign legislation into law.

Last edited by mohawkx; 10-11-2011 at 11:25 AM..

Old 10-11-2011, 11:20 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,458,165 times
Well was Obama ready and able, when he was new on the job, Is he still ready and able to handle this dwindling economy, tanking every day. Does Obama tell us the truth, or what he wants us to know!

I feel from what i can see of Cain, he is a pretty straight shooter, with nothing to hide, truly feel that way. He truly believe what he is telling us, which makes belief in him, more believable.

My democratic friends, some black some not, are really rooting for Cain, don't laugh they also like Newt better then Romeny or Perry. But there is something about Cain they all really like, and that is a good beginning.

Religion should be taken out of the equation, of how capable a Man is for the job of President, Religion has nothing to do with those capabilities. A decent, kind, understanding, compassionate, strong when he needs to be, is what we need, and someone who has a good business sense.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:22 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,200,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
Is he too far right? Is he too connected? Is he too Christian? Is he good for America? Does he have a prayer? Does it matter?
The guy's an idiot. Just the fact that he suggested bills be no longer than 3 pages, so the American people can read and understand them made me cringe. Not to mention he's a republican.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:23 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,050,001 times
He's not pretty enough for the media to put him as any more than a VP. Romney is the most likely candidate to actually get out of this unscathed.

In this day and age, it doesn't matter what your politics are, it matters how much the media loves you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections