Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 08:04 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Gloria Allred was one of the people who outed Wiener. She was also a very loud voice calling for Clinton to resign.
She may be a liberal, but she is fair in that she expects people in our system to conduct themselves with honor.

How anyone can now back Cain without knowing he's a hypocrite, I'll never know.
she is no better than an ambulance chaser, maybe worse. As for Cain, last I heard we live in a country where one is innocent until proven guilty. Why would you, at this time call him a hypocrite?

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 08:07 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
No, he did not offer to take a polygraph test. He said he would if he saw fit to take one. He will never try to clear his name that way, he left this 'out' because the man is guilty and a liar.

If you think he conducted himself well, it just shows you how expert he is at twisting the truth.

One case can be a fluke. Four or five mean this guy has a problem.
I would not call what he did to that woman who came forward merely harassment. It was a sexual assault and it's a shame the statute of limitations has passed or he'd be behind bars. The man is a dog. fsntoaro
Well you may not think he conducted himself well, but even the liberal press thought he did. As for 4, 5 or 100 women coming forward: so far only 2 have been identified: one hasn't really told us exactly what he did and actually it wasn't her who came forward yesterday, it was her brother or brother in law if I have my information correct. The other, is reminds most of us of a bimbo and has so many holes in her story it could be used for target practice.

Nita

Old 11-09-2011, 08:09 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,978,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
That is a great point: wonder what this is all about? You know we are quick to put blame somewhere: hubby keeps saying it is the Obama people who started all this, I just don't know, but I have wondered if all this has to do with someone, from the NRA that really has an axe to grind against Cain..Will we even know?

Nita
I think your hubby is silly. The Democrats would love to run Obama against Cain. Cain could never win a national election. He is a crude bully, with or without those illegal things he does to women.

Obama and the Democrats are most afraid of Mitt, of all the Republicans running. He is the one who polls as having a chance to beat the incumbent.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
the one that needs a lie detector are the women!
I have seen women lie about men and this is all bull crap
how would you handle this?
have you ever been in this situation? it is easy for you to sit there
and hurl this when you do not have your own experience to back it up
me, I would be pissed as hell and yea I would want all this bitc*es to come face me on camera with a lawyer hire to cross examine them!
that would shut them up real quick
what kind of society do we live in when this is put up with???
Come on! Four, maybe now five, women ALL lying????
Reality check needed here.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Either you didn't watch the press conference or you have selective hearing: He didn't say "only if he see fit", he said only if there is a reason for it.

Nita
He said only if HE sees a need for it. I may not have gotten the wording 100% accurate, but that little caveat means he will NEVER take a lie detector test.

You notice that he also said even other women will probably come out with the same claim? THe guy is a serial harasser what he did to that woman who testified before cameras was really sexual assault. The man is a crude bully.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:24 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain
Did you hear the idiot say he will take a lie detector test ONLY if he sees fit?
Quote:
Either you didn't watch the press conference or you have selective hearing: He didn't say "only if he see fit", he said only if there is a reason for it. Nita
Nita, do you consider five people coming out and accusing him of harassment not enough of a reason? And if not, then what is the magic number?

Old 11-09-2011, 08:25 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
He'll never pass his 6 9 9 plan now.
I can't remember who said it, but I heard Cain is now moving to his 9-1-1 plan.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:28 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,834,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullman View Post
It wasn't that long ago that a sitting President settled with one Paula Jones for $850,000, the entire amount of her claim, with no apology and no admission of guilt.

The irony is that the same media types calling for Cain to step aside, were nearly silent when it was Clinton....
Yup Bill Clinton had a Department of Bimbo Eruptions...cabinet post.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:31 AM

Gloria Allred (sp) also called for Clinton to step down and was instrumental in exposing Anthony Wiener, so she attacks members of both parties - proving that this is not just a political vendetta of sorts, which Cain seems to be claiming.

Last edited by goldengrain; 11-09-2011 at 08:52 AM..

Old 11-09-2011, 08:39 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pth View Post
I'm sure he'll mention that those allegations are not important, and that the important issues involve getting americans back to work and the 999 plan
The problem for me is the 999 plan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections