Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 06:07 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,767,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Missed it. I was watching the local news.

I'll catch the re-run tonight.

He's there but don't let him say anything about his message?
Asking about polling numbers is the issue with Dr. Paul.... I'm sure it is. They have tried to hide it for awhile now.
Hannity is a veritable tit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2011, 07:32 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,573,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Exactly, and Americas current foreign policies along with Obama's illegal activities in Libya are stirring the pot all over the world ...

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi? - YouTube

Another world war anyone?
Putin tells the truth. This coalition effort is one of the worst humanitarian disasters ever perpetrated on innocent people for monetary gain. Next time you are without power, think about the Libyan people being subjected to constant bombardment, shooting, chemical weapons, with no power, no food, no running water for 8 months. We committed the humanitarian crimes - some day justice will be served upon Obama, Sarcozy, and Cameron, the true criminals. It makes me sick to know that my country did this. Libya was a beautiful, stable country. Smoking Gun: Gaddafi Was To Receive U.N. Human Rights Award | Libyan Free Press

Old 11-17-2011, 10:19 PM

37,953 posts, read 17,888,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
striking a deal on tax increases, no dice. Sean agrees, big deal. If we capitulate, the GOP will be punished. Now the conversation turns to Sean, he loves to talk about himself, and what everybody thinks of him. RP called him a 'stateist' at one time.
interview over
WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!! This is why I always turn off Hannity, I just got busy and left it on today. That won't happen again. Not one freaking issue!
Speaking of Hannity check this one out from earlier today. You'll be pleasantly surprised

Old 11-17-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Speaking of Hannity check this one out from earlier today. You'll be pleasantly surprised
That's the one. I didn't think it was a good interview at all. Hannity got ratings out of it.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:49 AM

I'm not very fond of Jesse, but he does support Ron Paul. Jesse is living in Mexico now.
He talks about Ron Paul six minutes in.

Jesse Ventura "There's Only ONE Person I Like At All & That's Ron Paul!" - YouTube

Old 11-18-2011, 08:36 AM

1,058 posts, read 1,160,709 times
Quote:
Compromise brought us slavery. Look how bad that turned out.
Congress doesn't need to direct our lives. Why should California tell Utah what to do? Why does someone in Washington DC know how to educate the children better in Oregon than the people in Oregon themselves?

Ron Paul believes in states rights. Local control is always best. The one size fits all ineffective Federal government hasn't worked. Its just another layer of government that costs us more money and slows down the process. You can't make change that way.
Compromise also brought us the Constitution itself. Then again maybe Madison just wrote the whole thing himself and didn't listen to anyone.

Old 11-18-2011, 10:02 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Putin tells the truth. This coalition effort is one of the worst humanitarian disasters ever perpetrated on innocent people for monetary gain. Next time you are without power, think about the Libyan people being subjected to constant bombardment, shooting, chemical weapons, with no power, no food, no running water for 8 months. We committed the humanitarian crimes - some day justice will be served upon Obama, Sarcozy, and Cameron, the true criminals. It makes me sick to know that my country did this. Libya was a beautiful, stable country. Smoking Gun: Gaddafi Was To Receive U.N. Human Rights Award | Libyan Free Press
When are you righthanders going to stop listening to the KGB

Old 11-18-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:

Vanity the tit Hannity says to Dr. Paul, "I have never been mean to you!" @ 4:40 in the video linked above ...

Vanity the tit Hannity tells Chuck Norris "He's(Dr. Paul) NUTS!" @ 2:38 in the video linked below ...

Hannity tells Chuck Norris that Ron Paul is nuts - YouTube

And now he is all talking about endorsing Dr. Paul? I wish he would just go jump off a bridge ... him and Glen Beck ... Chuck needs to round house kick both of those guys off the planet!

Old 11-18-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
When are you righthanders going to stop listening to the KGB
When are you lefthanders going to stop believing and propgating the proven lies of your war criminal president and his entire cabinet?

Old 11-18-2011, 01:20 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
When are you lefthanders going to stop believing and propgating the proven lies of your war criminal president and his entire cabinet?
Cute, good for a laugh. So you admit to agreeing with anyone that attacks the President, even the KGB, cool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections