Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 04:43 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,229,779 times

Advertisements

riginally Posted by malamute
You had democracy for over 100 years in Mexico and what did you accomplish with it? Nothing. It's now such a mess that more people than ever want to simply abandon it and come for the easy life here.

Your sindicatos make our labor unionists look very mild.
Easy life? Its people like socal that want the easy life... most of my people come here to work and work hard. Make something of ourselves and make a better life for our children... and guess what, most of us aren't illegal but 2nd and 3rd generation americans with as much right as you and anyone else to this democracy

Don't you love how these arrogant Americans talk crap on here.

I hope these people thank God every single night that they were fortunate enough to have been born in this country and not have to live the life of any immigrant. They should thank God that they are not forced to leave the land of their ancestors, leave their families and friends, and all they hold dear to the hearts to immigrate to a foreign land, just to ensure they can provide a decent life for their children.

But you know what? Punks with those attitudes don't have the BALLS to deal with those challenges. They are like Chihuahuas...all BARK and no BITE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2011, 04:43 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Save that hogwash for someone who is more uninformed!!! Don't you dare speak to me about the "latino immigrant experience" you fool. My father was an immigrant from Poland. Both his parents were killed by the Nazis. And you know what? He came to this country after being raised in an orphanage from 10 years old to 18 years old speaking 5 languages INCLUDING PROPER ENGLISH.....and guess what else? He married my mother who raised three boys, put them all through college, paid taxes, flew the American flag HIGHER thant he Polish flag and celebrated Thanksgiving.........ALL THE WHILE NEVER SUCKING A DIME OFF THE GOVERNMENT.

SO take your "latino experience" and shove it!!!!!

The latino experience in America nowadays represents nothing more than a third world influx of poor, uneducated, unskilled, minorities who have no business being here unless they have something to contribute. Working hard so you can have 10 kids doesn't count if those ten kids are going to have 10 kids working at McDonalds. I paid for my education as did my brothers through midwest summers laying brick and you know what? I managed to keep my penis in my pants throughout my twenties and not have 5 kids by the time I was 25 only to say "I'm catholic and we like big families".
You are lost and a waste of time... you should be thankful we don't discriminate for making ignorant statements

Old 12-29-2011, 04:44 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Easy life? Its people like socal that want the easy life... most of my people come here to work and work hard. Make something of ourselves and make a better life for our children... and guess what, most of us aren't illegal but 2nd and 3rd generation americans with as much right as you and anyone else to this democracy
Hardwork isn't everything buddy. Most of the immigrants work so damn hard because they have so many mouths to feed. Maybe if they didn't have so many mouths to feed they wouldn't have to work so hard and could spend more time reading, going to college and educating themselvesas to what America is all about. It's not just about "hardwork". Slave laborers in China work "hard". That doesn't mean the have any semblance of what it means to be a free individual.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:44 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Are you serious? In my opinion most illegals just want a job and support their families.. i can't imagine that they say I am going to america to get welfare
Yeah right -- they all come over the border and head straight to an insurance office to buy themselves some health insurance so they can pay their own health care. And no illegal giving birth ever fails to pay her hospital bill in full and pays her OB doctor and pediatricians? And they all refuse the food stamps and WIC coupons that come with that US born baby?

Take a look at California. A very close look.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Hardwork isn't everything buddy. Most of the immigrants work so damn hard because they have so many mouths to feed. Maybe if they didn't have so many mouths to feed they wouldn't have to work so hard and could spend more time reading, going to college and educating themselvesas to what America is all about. It's not just about "hardwork". Slave laborers in China work "hard". That doesn't mean the have any semblance of what it means to be a free individual.
RWers are trying hard to make this country just like China.Thankfully all throughout the history of this country your way of thinking has always lost out

Old 12-29-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Save that hogwash for someone who is more uninformed!!! Don't you dare speak to me about the "latino immigrant experience" you fool. My father was an immigrant from Poland. Both his parents were killed by the Nazis. And you know what? He came to this country after being raised in an orphanage from 10 years old to 18 years old speaking 5 languages INCLUDING PROPER ENGLISH.....and guess what else? He married my mother who raised three boys, put them all through college, paid taxes, flew the American flag HIGHER thant he Polish flag and celebrated Thanksgiving.........ALL THE WHILE NEVER SUCKING A DIME OFF THE GOVERNMENT.

SO take your "latino experience" and shove it!!!!!

The latino experience in America nowadays represents nothing more than a third world influx of poor, uneducated, unskilled, minorities who have no business being here unless they have something to contribute. Working hard so you can have 10 kids doesn't count if those ten kids are going to have 10 kids working at McDonalds. I paid for my education as did my brothers through midwest summers laying brick and you know what? I managed to keep my penis in my pants throughout my twenties and not have 5 kids by the time I was 25 only to say "I'm catholic and we like big families".
Good for you old man.

My grand father and his brothers FOUGHT in World War II to SAVE people like your father and his family in Europe! So you know what you can do with your sob story.

My Mother is College educated with 2 degrees and raised 4 children without "sucking a dime off the government".

My father earned his degree in engineering in Cuba.

So don't pretend you are better than Latinos. Because your story is not exclusive to you!!!!!

Old 12-29-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yeah right -- they all come over the border and head straight to an insurance office to buy themselves some health insurance so they can pay their own health care. And no illegal giving birth ever fails to pay her hospital bill in full and pays her OB doctor and pediatricians? And they all refuse the food stamps and WIC coupons that come with that US born baby?

Take a look at California. A very close look.
LMAO!!!! Your guys craziness is entertaining to say the least.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:49 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
riginally Posted by malamute
You had democracy for over 100 years in Mexico and what did you accomplish with it? Nothing. It's now such a mess that more people than ever want to simply abandon it and come for the easy life here.

Your sindicatos make our labor unionists look very mild.

Don't you love how these arrogant Americans talk crap on here.

I hope these people thank God every single night that they were fortunate enough to have been born in this country and not have to live the life of any immigrant. They should thank God that they are not forced to leave the land of their ancestors, leave their families and friends, and all they hold dear to the hearts to immigrate to a foreign land, just to ensure they can provide a decent life for their children.

But you know what? Punks with those attitudes don't have the BALLS to deal with those challenges. They are like Chihuahuas...all BARK and no BITE.

The only reason Mexicans are forced to come to America is because they've absolutely failed at running their own country and maintaing order in their own land.

And I suggest you pick up a history book because the entire essence of the founding of America is based on immigrants leaving their land, families, friends etc. Americans are by their very nature IMMIGRANTS genius! The original colonialists were kicked out of England and otherwise denounced by the British Crown. And what are you talking about? As if hispanic kids born in America are so much harder working than their white counter part? Please ALL KIDS are spoiled nowadays in America and are part of the ME generation.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Good for you old man.

My grand father and his brothers FOUGHT in World War II to SAVE people like your father and his family in Europe! So you know what you can do with your sob story.

My Mother is College educated with 2 degrees and raised 4 children without "sucking a dime off the government".

My father earned his degree in engineering in Cuba.

So don't pretend you are better than Latinos. Because your story is not exclusive to you!!!!!
He has no clue, just ignorance... My mother was a history teacher and much more educated than he will ever be.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
You are so full of stereotypes that you should really stop it. You make yourself look like a frustrated, angry, racist white man. Not a good look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections