Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 06:51 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,869,709 times

Advertisements

Why would anybody go for Romney? One would have to be real quick to catch him before he switches.

Mitt Romney and cop uniforms - Video on msnbc.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 07:32 AM

756 posts, read 714,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
The stock market exploded in a good way today, the day after Scott Walker's re-election. Never fails.....when a republican wins after a contentious campaign, everybody is better off.

If middle income voters want to hang on to their money and see it grow, they will vote for Romney.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ... you might be more delusional than Ed

Yesterday's stock market rally had nothing to do with the con sock puppet surviving his (embarrassing) recall election and EVERYTHING to do with the hope that the Federal Reserve will partake in more easing of monetary policy in the very near future.

By the way, here's another pesky fact that con's conveniently ignore ... the stock market has historically performed much better when a DEM is in the White House…

Old 06-07-2012, 07:39 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
I am firmly middle class and firmly with Obama. I know many others who feel the same way. He is the superior leader, clearly.

I have said it before. It is not that Romney is really so terrible (but he is not good either), but rather that he seems pretty spineless, and he will cow tow to the Tea Party crazies. I love my country too much to allow that bs. to happen.
Of course there are many "middle class" voters that are and will support Obama. The poll is just indicating, at this time, there are more middle class that are not supporting him. As for Obama being a superior leader, so far, I don't know how you can say that, but maybe you can give us some examples of his superior leadership. I know we differ politically so my views would be different from yours but I would call him a very poor leader. If he was superior, the race would be all but over.

Nita

Old 06-07-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Bush caused this mess Obama is trying to fix it but the republicans are not letting it happen they want this country to be a 3rd world country. Stop claiming that Faux Snooz & Rush are the area the truth **** already with the fake BS already it just showing how retarded yall are
taxing everyone to the hilt and giving government more control is what has caused the problems in Europe and the Obama administration wants the same for us. Tell us how the past administrations have tried to create a 3rd World country here in America? Oh BTW, referring to people who do not agree with you as retarded is a bit uncalled for wouldn't you say? I happen to think we can disagree without calling the other side names. Ado not agree with me are inferior to me either.

Nita

Old 06-07-2012, 08:30 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,478,115 times
See the problem is the polls like this allow people to say stupid things. 49% is not that much more than 45%. So saying something like a bunch of middle class people are going for Romney and abandoning Obama is not correct.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader8 View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ... you might be more delusional than Ed

Yesterday's stock market rally had nothing to do with the con sock puppet surviving his (embarrassing) recall election and EVERYTHING to do with the hope that the Federal Reserve will partake in more easing of monetary policy in the very near future.

By the way, here's another pesky fact that con's conveniently ignore ... the stock market has historically performed much better when a DEM is in the White House…
Whether this is true or not, or maybe the market is and was a combination, (most likely the case) one of the arguments that pops up here a lot, in support of Obama is the stock market. So, I guess what you are saying is the Pres has no control over it either, am I right?

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections