Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2012, 07:31 PM

26,530 posts, read 15,102,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Remember when Scott was getting those knees dirty..

Koch *****: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker - YouTube

This is a state governor acting like the Koch brothers beyacth. Embarrassing that people in Wisconsin voted for this clown.
Why is it okay for you to use gay references as slurs? I thought Democrats were tolerant. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 06:12 AM

46,322 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The right wing thugs keep wishing to turn america into their dream of a hard right fascist reign, but the rest of the nation has other ideas.
The ignorance of the left.....

You guys have been saying the exact same thing for the last year about Walker....he is gone, he cannot survive, he is ruining the folks of WI...

It's really sad to see the leftist twist on this extreme win for the hard working middle class people of WI. The other 2.2 million non-union workers of WI are still there, doing just fine, however, in this very thread, those other 2.2 million workers have been thrown so far under the bus by the lefties on this board, because of their ignorance and "if you're not with me" your stupid and ignorant leftist thinking, and have no idea what you just did, you non-union workers.

The leftist way of thinking has caused this push back, and they (the lefties) cannot stand it....

The hard working middle class has you lefties figured out.....as seen in the 2010 Novemebr eleciton, the rescent WI election, and will be seen again this November.....

You CAN book mark this page!

Old 06-08-2012, 08:05 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,562,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why is it okay for you to use gay references as slurs? I thought Democrats were tolerant. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Just the old Democrat axiom: Do as I say, not as I do.

Example: Don't bother thinking for yourself, I will do it for you. Basic democratic premise of their party.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:25 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,485,092 times
Yup, Walker like reforms are the wave of the future.

You can't get fiscal sanity by electing Democrats.

No Way, No How.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:39 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,515,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Wisconsin Improves 21 places since 2010 in Chief Executive Magazine's Annual Best and Worst States for Business Survey - NewBerlinNOW

Well, where to start,

Oh yeah, the public unions in Wisconsin got creamed on Tuesday. That's because the people of Wisconsin are too smart to let the unions bankrupt their state.

Wisconsin has allowed taxpayers to keep more of their own money and has made their state more attractive to out of state companies to do business on their home turf. More revenue and a better economic climate.

When Wisconsin does well, Michigan's Upper Peninsula does well. We are closely knit.

Midwest | Travels With Two

One fellow on the news said that Democracy has died. He is a twit.

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and I can tell you that Democracy is alive and well. And that because the state of Wisconsin is improving it's economy - Michigan benefits too. It is a very, very sunny day today. People are beginning to live the way they were supposed to live ... without intimidation from union thugs.

Mister Joe Lekas | Nature Collection | Bond Falls, Upper Peninsula of Michigan - Long Exposure Side View

In honor of the America I love and live in, where public unions can be crushed, I'm cooking Klement's Bratwursts made in Milwaukee, on the grill.

Memorial Monday « Newlyweds in Cincy

It is truly a beautiful day in the Midwest - where I raise my glass of Leinenkugel beer - toasting Governor Scott Walker.

I'm sorry if it sucks where you live because of the drag of public union pensions and benefits.
Damn...now I'm hungry and thirsty....can I come over for dinner?

Old 06-08-2012, 11:41 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,515,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Lol, an Oberle smoked brat and a Schlafly Pale Ale kicks anything Wisconsin has to offer any day of the week to the curb.
A Pipeline Stout and a meat pizza from Moose's Tooth pwns all ya'll beeyatches!!!

Now I want to go to Anchorage....

/hungry

Old 06-08-2012, 02:42 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,485,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Damn...now I'm hungry and thirsty....can I come over for dinner?
Brats for everyone Dude,

Later we'll go fishing for some Muskies. The Upper Midwest is the place to be.

braccobaldofansclub | Il Cannocchiale blog

They're seeking legitimate muskie records | Green Bay Press Gazette | greenbaypressgazette.com

Old 06-08-2012, 02:54 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,025,874 times
Quote:
Brats for everyone Dude,

Later we'll go fishing for some Muskies. The Upper Midwest is the place to be.

braccobaldofansclub | Il Cannocchiale blog

They're seeking legitimate muskie records | Green Bay Press Gazette | greenbaypressgazette.com
That is a big fish. I've never had a muskie, but while visiting WI once I
had walleye and had it blackened. It was really really good.
I also had Usinger brats - yummy

Old 06-08-2012, 07:53 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,975,014 times
Quote:
Absolutely correct. Obama is well on his way to winning Wisconsin. The exit polls also reflect the outcome of "we ask america" (Obama +5) and marquette university polls (Obama +8), that were also fairy close in the Walker prediction.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama
False. When adjusted for the ACTUAL vote, the race in WI is a tie/Romney up by 2.

See, you really can't use an internal like that in an exit poll that is so off the mark.

The straw the Left is desperately holding on to.

Quote:
The right wing thugs keep wishing to turn america into their dream of a hard right fascist reign, but the rest of the nation has other ideas.
My gosh, you been PROVEN totally and completely over thepast 18 months with everything regarding WI.

Remember when you said the people of WI would reject the "extremism" of Walker and the right?

Remember when you said Walker would be out on his derriere?

Epic, classic...FAIL.

Quote:
Yup, Walker like reforms are the wave of the future.

You can't get fiscal sanity by electing Democrats.

No Way, No How.
Exactly right. This is the message Mitt, conservatives, GOP/RNC and outside groups will put forth.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:40 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,206,327 times
STILL PUSHING THAT LIE? TISK TISK TISK, and you know better.

Exit polls were 53%/46%/1%, about the same as the final results. There is no need to make this "mythical" dem bias adjustment like your lame Blogger suggested BEFORE the final exit poll results were released.

Wisconsin Recall Exit Polls: How Different Groups Voted - Graphic - NYTimes.com

The really sad part is you know you're pushing a lie, you have been told several times. You have ZERO credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
False. When adjusted for the ACTUAL vote, the race in WI is a tie/Romney up by 2.

See, you really can't use an internal like that in an exit poll that is so off the mark.

The straw the Left is desperately holding on to.

My gosh, you been PROVEN totally and completely over thepast 18 months with everything regarding WI.

Remember when you said the people of WI would reject the "extremism" of Walker and the right?

Remember when you said Walker would be out on his derriere?

Epic, classic...FAIL.

Exactly right. This is the message Mitt, conservatives, GOP/RNC and outside groups will put forth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections