Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2012, 10:16 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,821,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
STILL PUSHING THAT LIE? TISK TISK TISK, and you know better.

Exit polls were 53%/46%/1%, about the same as the final results. There is no need to make this "mythical" dem bias adjustment like your lame Blogger suggested BEFORE the final exit poll results were released.

Wisconsin Recall Exit Polls: How Different Groups Voted - Graphic - NYTimes.com

The really sad part is you know you're pushing a lie, you have been told several times. You have ZERO credibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 10:44 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,983,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Yup, Walker like reforms are the wave of the future.

You can't get fiscal sanity by electing Democrats.

No Way, No How.

Great to see Ca also taking a hard line Tuesday!

Old 06-08-2012, 11:24 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,426,253 times
The only poll that matters isn't even a poll; it's the actual results now, and you guys got whipped. Walker has set the tone for the fall. America is tired of Obama, his rhetoric, and his inexperience.

You can argue over what it means for the fall but it means even more today: you lost.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:33 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,399,426 times
Default Translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
After a month of ...nonsense
And above all, DON'T COMPROMISE WITH DEMOCRATS.

EVER....more nonsense

turn.
In other words, you are urging clueless Conservatives to continue to have minds as nimble as a slab of stone. Walker's victory in a state that is not a trend-setter makes it only of limited and localized significance.

We are a country comprised of immigrants, a place that favors inclusion and equality. It is not a country that favors whites who are privileged only. 8 years of Bush tax cuts and runaway military spending seems to escape you Pubs who fail to recognize the detrimental effect this had on this country and its economy. "Heads in the sand, are we", seems to be all I hear from the Right. I have to admit that some of the most narrow-minded and backwards people I've ever met are Wisconsin conservatives. A Walker victory exposed the prevalence of this segment in that state.

The more enlightened segment of the state will help this great President get his second term.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:36 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,870,167 times
Hopefully, MSNBC and CNN will prepare themselves in the event Obama loses. The charade on MSNBC was so pathetic I actually wished they would use an Obama teleprompter to hide their ineptitude. CNN, after touting the importance of the election for days, ignored the results and played reruns of the Queen's birthday party.

Anyone that doesn't admit the flat out bias is lying. It was pathetic.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
In other words, you are urging clueless Conservatives to continue to have minds as nimble as a slab of stone. Walker's victory in a state that is not a trend-setter makes it only of limited and localized significance.

We are a country comprised of immigrants, a place that favors inclusion and equality. It is not a country that favors whites who are privileged only. 8 years of Bush tax cuts and runaway military spending seems to escape you Pubs who fail to recognize the detrimental effect this had on this country and its economy. "Heads in the sand, are we", seems to be all I hear from the Right. I have to admit that some of the most narrow-minded and backwards people I've ever met are Wisconsin conservatives. A Walker victory exposed the prevalence of this segment in that state.

The more enlightened segment of the state will help this great President get his second term.

You do realize that Wisconsin is the state that the unions were born in, don't you? Trendsetters??? I guess you couldn't even get that part of the post right, but hey, rant away! Like you would recognize enlightened.

Old 06-08-2012, 11:44 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,983,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Hopefully, MSNBC and CNN will prepare themselves in the event Obama loses. The charade on MSNBC was so pathetic I actually wished they would use an Obama teleprompter to hide their ineptitude. .
I watched MSNBC most of the night. Couldn't resists seeing Ed Schultz teery eyed. However, for the conservatives here who are novices to viewing MSNBC, their inept comedy shows are best viewed playing the following in the background:

Peter, Paul and Mary - Light One Candle - YouTube

Last edited by bobtn; 06-08-2012 at 11:54 PM..

Old 06-08-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
I watched MSNBC most of the night. Couldn't resists seeing Ed Schultz teery eyed. However, for the conseravtives here who are novices to viewing MSNBC, their inept comedy shows are best viewed playing the following in the background:

Peter, Paul and Mary - Light One Candle - YouTube
I loved watching that too, LOL. They probably had one of their highest ratings in ages that night. It was hilarious!!! Now I know why the libs look to comedians for candidates. They think that crap is NEWS!!! LMAO

Old 06-09-2012, 06:29 AM

46,322 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Quote:
STILL PUSHING THAT LIE? TISK TISK TISK, and you know better.

Exit polls were 53%/46%/1%, about the same as the final results. There is no need to make this "mythical" dem bias adjustment like your lame Blogger suggested BEFORE the final exit poll results were released.

Wisconsin Recall Exit Polls: How Different Groups Voted - Graphic - NYTimes.com

The really sad part is you know you're pushing a lie, you have been told several times. You have ZERO credibility.
Typical leftist ignorance, yes, towards the end you are correct, but again, in the first 15 - 20 minutes, it was a tie. You have been proven wrong numerous times, even by me....but yet you want to use the polls that are better for your lie....then spew hate and lies.

So, in am attempt to save face, I see you put FINAL exit polls, as that is NOT what you started saying. Se post 516 below.

Post 516
Quote:
No, but apparently you're BSing again. The exit polls were not 50%/50%. CNN had it 53%/46%. CNN Exit Poll: Wisconsin Governor Recall Election – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
No where in the post above do I see FINAL.

I also noticed you forgot to answer my posting, #520 below, why is that? Are my link blogs also? Or are they from the SAME source that you used?

Post 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Gee, how can the same CNN have 2 different opinions?

CNN says exit polls show Wisconsin recall election tied - Yahoo! News

CNN says exit polls show Wisconsin recall election tied | Reuters

CHerry pick what you want, I can do the same.....

Keep crying....
So really, nit pick what you want, try to spin the story to fit your needs but you are wrong and proven wrong.

Yes, Zero credibility, you have none.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:34 AM

46,322 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post

No, people are tired of BS just like this.

So, you are calling the other 2.2 million workers of WI ignorant.

Head in the sand is that the dems got whooped and are now running scared and using everything they can to call everyone else stupid and ignorant. Just look at the quoted post above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections