Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2012, 12:07 AM

7,542 posts, read 11,582,122 times

Advertisements

PG I want to see you post some facts to back up your claims about Romney
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2012, 12:08 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,151,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
What clams? (p.s. I thought I was on ignore)

Old 06-16-2012, 12:11 AM

Post facts to why Obama is failing only people saying he is failing at just about everything is the crazy GOP loons
Economy is better than 4 yrs ago

Old 06-16-2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Post facts to why Obama is failing only people saying he is failing at just about everything is the crazy GOP loons
Economy is better than 4 yrs ago
But thats not what you asked.
Quote:
Again I ask, what claims about Romney?

You cant even follow your own conversation 1-2 postings without getting confused

Old 06-16-2012, 12:13 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,939,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I see, only you are allowed to just babble on and make things up without explaining right? Tell me how right wingers are pushing jobs overseas then.. Follow your own standards..
Now you're just playing dumb. You dont think government regulations cause companies that can leave, to leave? Explain to me why Romney has millions parked overseas, along with a ton of others then..

never said they were. I suggest you check your comprehension skills before you start to accuse others of just making things up that they didnt even say.
I agree, when will you stop making stuff up?
All this has been said over and over on this forum, yet I must opine yet again.
Repub deregulation and tax breaks allows the private sector to outsource, and Democratic initiatives to reward companies for keeping jobs here or bringing jobs back are blocked by repubs. Why?
Right-wing corporate lobbying with support by repubs and some conservative Dems over decades has allowed this. Corporations, the repub base, are searching the globe for the cheapest labor.
It's not "regulations" as you say, it's deregulation ( meaning "hands off") plus subsidizing (meaning rewarding). Bottom line it's the system supported by repubs and in-the-tank conservative dems who do not want to change it.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:15 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,939,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
But thats not what you asked.

Again I ask, what claims about Romney?

You cant even follow your own conversation 1-2 postings without getting confused
Ya know, dude - you're just jerking people around. For what reason I don't know.
Start addressing the OP.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:17 AM

Dude go back to earlier post that you made yourself have you already forgot. I am post links to the Ed Show I have not seen one link to back anything you have said. You said this I did not

Didnt Joe Biden just say that you should use your unemployment checks to start a business?

You arent making any good points..

I watch many news programs & surf the net I never seen a clip of this

Old 06-16-2012, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
All this has been said over and over on this forum, yet I must opine yet again.
Repub deregulation
Typical left wing talking point without one bit of fact to back it up.. What deregulation, and how does deregulation encourage off shoring? Thats beyond stupid because if a company is off shore, they arent under US jursidiction so deregulation wouldnt matter.
Quote:
tax breaks allows the private sector to outsource,
More ignorance because companies that off shore dont get tax breaks. In fact this would increase their profits and thus increase their tax liabilities. To further embarass you, you cant stop outsourcing because again if a company is outside the US, then you have no jursidiction to regulate them, unless you think we should police the world.
Quote:
initiatives to reward companies for keeping jobs here or bringing jobs back are blocked by repubs. Why?
Bull ****. Its the tax code not bring money and jobs back home, and thats because Democrats tax the reunification rate at 33%. you'd be a fool to pay it.

To even further show you dont know what the hell you're talking abut, you ***** and moan about tax breaks on one paragraph and then you call for rewarding companies, i.e. tax breaks
Quote:
Right-wing corporate lobbying with support by repubs and some conservative Dems over decades has allowed this. Corporations, the repub base, are searching the globe for the cheapest labor.
So we dont have any Democratic Corporations? Now your argument falls down to this? How pathetic.
Quote:
It's not "regulations" as you say, it's deregulation ( meaning "hands off") plus subsidizing (meaning rewarding). Bottom line it's the system supported by repubs and in-the-tank conservative dems who do not want to change it.
What deregulation?

Old 06-16-2012, 12:20 AM

detwahDJ PG is just a troll he will not even back up what he says with facts

PG
Dixiegirl
Michiganmoon

Are all big time trolls here time to ignor them

Old 06-16-2012, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Ya know, dude - you're just jerking people around. For what reason I don't know.
Start addressing the OP.
I'm responding to the bs you and Djoutit are posting. If you dont like hearing information that proves you are wrong then stop reading it.
Quote:
Dude go back to earlier post that you made yourself have you already forgot. I am post links to the Ed Show I have not seen one link to back anything you have said. You said this I did not

Didnt Joe Biden just say that you should use your unemployment checks to start a business?
I already said i was mistaken because it was the Labor Secretary. Are you havign trouble following the thread, and how is that any different than what Romney said?
Quote:
You arent making any good points..
So says the poster who asks me to backup my claims about Romney, but cant even tell me what claims I made. how embarassing
Quote:
I watch many news programs & surf the net I never seen a clip of this
Follow the thread a little closer, try posting #283

Now tell me what claims you want me to backup about romney..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections