Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 05:32 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,830,155 times

Advertisements

I judge by looks - just like buying a horse. It is not that Obama does not have experience- or is unqualified...You could give the guy 30 years of "experience" and nothing would change.....Don't want to sound like a Darwinist elite, but this guy is just a little man..He is what he looks like. To be evolutionary incorrect- He has low brain weight..in comparison to most world leaders. And don't tell me size does not matter. His mentality is jock like- but a wanna be joke who could never make the team because physically he was not strong enough....I just believe by looking at the guy- that he is the runt of the litter.

It is not a case of him being black or white...well lets do a little mental experiment- Imagine Obama as a pale white skinned guy- Same ears - same head - same stature- Would you want him as commander and chief? Would this guy in another era be capable of dashing into battle wielding a sword...and show great force and encouraging leadership? NO- He is poorly bred....end of story- just not a winning horse at the track
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2012, 07:09 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It is not a case of him being black or white...well lets do a little mental experiment- Imagine Obama as a pale white skinned guy- Same ears - same head - same stature- Would you want him as commander and chief? Would this guy in another era be capable of dashing into battle wielding a sword...and show great force and encouraging leadership? NO- He is poorly bred....end of story- just not a winning horse at the track
I imagine him looking something like this.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,939,971 times
Quote:
I judge by looks - just like buying a horse. It is not that Obama does not have experience- or is unqualified...You could give the guy 30 years of "experience" and nothing would change.....Don't want to sound like a Darwinist elite, but this guy is just a little man..He is what he looks like. To be evolutionary incorrect- He has low brain weight..in comparison to most world leaders. And don't tell me size does not matter. His mentality is jock like- but a wanna be joke who could never make the team because physically he was not strong enough....I just believe by looking at the guy- that he is the runt of the litter.

Bush and Romney.....I think being born into privilege has a lot to do with their world-views and governing abilities. I'm saying they never lived like most Americans, and haven't the imagination to connect with people who worry about things like rent and groceries. Mitt seems of the same stripe to me.
This is not automatic for people born into privilege, but have enough imagination for empathy. This is why Bush could so easily send others off to war for his political capital.

Old 06-11-2012, 10:29 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,087,418 times
Quote:

What... the... f... And people say that racism is dead and not a factor with Obama.

Old 06-11-2012, 11:01 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,099,271 times
Haven't seen or heard the low brain weight remark in thirty years.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:05 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Yeah, because people on an internet forum are well known for their honesty, especially when it comes to political positions.
yeah, because its clearly impossible for someone to support Obama, and then change their mind later.. right?

Old 06-11-2012, 12:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,458,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
yeah, because its clearly impossible for someone to support Obama, and then change their mind later.. right?
You do not need to apologize to one person on this forum. I knew more people in 2008 whom voted for Obama, based on his promises to us all, of a new prosperity of Hope n' Change.

In 2008 i knew more people then not, who voted for him, in his beliefs, that he would unite Americans, as no other! Really Now. He has not, people are more divided then ever.

Unemployment he would keep below 8% oh really again, no he has not.

The economy would grow and prosper, what planet was he talking about.
His first order of business in being elected, would be to bring our first troops back home in 6 months, really! again. Do not tell me no he did not, yes he did, taped the idiot in 2008, so we could play him back this time around, and see the changes. The changes are the lies, that's it, and who he blames for his many mistakes.

You know with this administration and President, nothing is their fault, the man on the Moon, Little Aliens, but not their fault, they know nothing of what they are being questioned about, Really. Holder knows so much more about Fast and Furious, and you can so see it, you can read the man so easily. I can go on, but would write a book.

This time around, as people tell me, we liked him and belived in his promises of a new era of unity, Hope n' Change in 2008. This time we got a taste of what Obama is about, and we don't like this change nor his policies, or his attitude..

The Economy sucks, quite frankly, no matter what lies they throw at us.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:28 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,143,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You know what bothers me about politicians in general? They don't seem to get that everything they have said is in print or on video somewhere and they can't bs us anymore. Every time they open their yaps and lie or exaggerate, it takes 10 minutes tops to prove them wrong, lying or contradicting themselves. I'm convinced that the "smartest" president is the one who only speaks publicly when he has to.
I've thought this very thing many times before, as well.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:31 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,143,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
What... the... f... And people say that racism is dead and not a factor with Obama.
How was it racist? If you're going to make the claim, back it up with how you came to that conclusion.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:40 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
How was it racist? If you're going to make the claim, back it up with how you came to that conclusion.
Jeeez, I would have thought even You would have enough brain cells to rub together and see the utter racist thinking in the post, they talk about brain weights, something old time racists tried and failed to use, not to mention the poster saying it is not about color and then talking about color. Guess I was wrong about your ability to see reality when it is right in front of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections