Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 12:20 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,890,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Some more of that prog double standard. It is not Obama's income tax records anyone wants to see but we sure would like to see those enrollment records. I guess you progs think that you decide what will be traded and then head on out.
LOL. Double standard, you say. Obama has ALREADY released 12 years of tax returns. How is asking Romney simply to match that a double standard?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2012, 12:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,317,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
And there you have it, folks. Roy has just admitted that the Occidental thing was a joke, but even though it's fake, it's on Obama to prove it fake. Or real. Or something. Even Roy doesn't quite know what it is that Obama needs to prove, but damn it, he has to prove it anyway!

Birthers.
You didn't read my words because upon reread I found that they said that Obama could now prove that he has nothing to hide by releasing those forms. He was the one who said a man who hides his past must have something to hide and his enrollment forms at Occidental are a part of his past, aren't they?

Old 08-05-2012, 12:24 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,171,016 times
Quote:
Don't you get it??? This one high school report card from Romney's freshman year is the right's coup d'état! It means that now Obama has to show EVERYTHING, from baptismal records to college term papers! I cannot believe that you fail to grasp the enormity of this report card being released.
lol

Old 08-05-2012, 01:03 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,484,001 times
Quote:
That April Fools' joke belongs someplace and you know where to shove it.
i actually thought it was pretty funny at the time.

Quote:
Do you really think that he didn't get a chance to claim his nation of citizenship at Occidental?
probably. but the only evidence that he would have claimed "indonesian"........ is the april fool's joke you just shoved someplace.

Quote:
I will have to see some proof of what you want to be true and none of you can provide that proof.
indonesian citizenship requirements.

also articles about him in harvard from 1990 list him as "born in hawaii". if he had registered as a foreign student at occidental that would have followed up to harvard thru his transcripts.

Quote:
You can't, can you?
i believe i have.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:21 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,365,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The Harvard Dean: " Mr. Obama I have your grades in front of me. Four D's and an F. A fine example of a president of the Harvard Law Review you set. High, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. From this point on you're on double secret probation and it will be on your permanent record."
And thats why he can't release them. Either that, or he registered as a foreign born student.

OMG, funniest post of the week! Can't rep you again, but

With his arrogance, though, I can't see him standing there looking like Flounder, contrite and sheepish. Did he throw up in front of the Dean? Or throw up ON the Dean?

Old 08-05-2012, 01:50 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,317,904 times
Quote:
LOL. Double standard, you say. Obama has ALREADY released 12 years of tax returns. How is asking Romney simply to match that a double standard?
One of you progs said that he had only released 10 years of his income tax records just a bit ago. I see that the number is not standard.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:55 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,890,503 times
Quote:
One of you progs said that he had only released 10 years of his income tax records just a bit ago. I see that the number is not standard.
Sweet deflection, Roy. He's released back to 2000, I believe, but 10 or 12 years is still either 9 or 11 more returns than Romney has produced. Why don't you answer the question instead of changing the subject? How is asking Romney simply to match that a double standard?

Old 08-05-2012, 02:14 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,922,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The Harvard Dean: " Mr. Obama I have your grades in front of me. Four D's and an F. A fine example of a president of the Harvard Law Review you set. High, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. From this point on you're on double secret probation and it will be on your permanent record."
And thats why he can't release them. Either that, or he registered as a foreign born student.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
OMG, funniest post of the week! Can't rep you again, but

With his arrogance, though, I can't see him standing there looking like Flounder, contrite and sheepish. Did he throw up in front of the Dean? Or throw up ON the Dean?
And here we go! The next thing you know, this exchange will be showing up in emails as the Holy Grail! That's how all this crap has gone as far as it has! Someone reads something (if they can read, otherwise they 'heard' it on City Data) and all of a sudden, the birthers accept it.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:32 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,484,001 times
Quote:
obama has released returns back to 2000

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_b...tax_return.pdf

Old 08-05-2012, 02:42 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,270,823 times
LOL

I love it when birfers are shown to be the fools that they are.

Some funny stuff here, that's for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections