Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 12:48 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,497,493 times

Advertisements

Heard any good Romney/Ryan jokes and humor, share 'em here....

A Momon and A Roman Catholic walk into a bar.
Wait, no that can't be right. A Mormon would never walk into a bar!

So two guys, a Mormon and a Catholic, walk into a bar holding hands.
And the Bartender says, "Oh no! The Apocalypse is here!"

A Mormon and Catholic walk into a bar. Bartender says, "we have a drink named after you."
Mormon says, "You have a drink named Obama Wins?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 12:58 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,153,846 times
Stick to jokes and attacks while Romney/Ryan take on issues. Too bad your candidate cant debate on his record or his ideas.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:19 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,310,336 times
haha, I bet the Obama Wins drink tastes bitter and mean to the Cons.

I like the cartoon, what is RMoney hiding in his taxes? I am sure he has donated money to the Democratic party. I wonder if he has phoned the president yet to say "You're welcome Obama."

Old 08-13-2012, 02:20 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,198,488 times
I am sure we will see some funny ones: beleive it or not conservatives have a sense of humor and there have been plenty of Obama jokes to make us smile. So far, from what I am seeing here, there have been no really good Romney/Ryan jokes yet.

Nita

Old 08-13-2012, 02:39 PM
F40

826 posts, read 860,701 times
Give us time we wanna be gentle, so he won't run away.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I am sure we will see some funny ones: beleive it or not conservatives have a sense of humor and there have been plenty of Obama jokes to make us smile. So far, from what I am seeing here, there have been no really good Romney/Ryan jokes yet.

Nita
Oh yeah, we've all seen the kinda anti-Obama "humor" that makes white conservatives smile...

Old 08-13-2012, 09:26 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,829,795 times
Ok, I'll play!

My favorites from twitter today:

Mitt Romney thinks he can buy the Paul Ryan cow without getting the Paul Ryan milk.

Paul Ryan saves Medicare the way having kids saves a troubled marriage.

Paul Ryan is a REAL deficit hawk, not a pretender. He fought for years to reign in the deficit by voting for ALL of George W Bush's budgets. (not as funny, but still true!)

Old 08-13-2012, 10:00 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,953,503 times
Ryan has seen a huge drop in female support after calling for huge cuts in foreplay

I saw Paul Ryan in a mens restroom and he was at one end and I went to the very opposite end 7 urinals down. He said to me "a little shy, are we?" and I replied "Everytime you see something big you want to cut it"

Ryan's first job was driving the Oscar Mayer wienermobile. Romney picked him because he heard he also drove with a dog on his roof.

Paul Ryan goes to horror movies just to yell at the killers "why aren't you going for the old people, they can't manuever as fast!"

Romney has won Mormon of the Year for his brilliant plan in nominating Paul Ryan for the vice presidency. The more old people who starve or get sick and die, the more dead people he can baptize into the church!

Old 08-13-2012, 10:04 PM

More tweets...

"It's hard to think of Paul Ryan jokes because there is not one interesting thing about him."

"My problem with Paul Ryan is not that he looks like Eddie Munster, but that he acts like Eddie Haskell."

"After he pushed grannie off the cliff, Paul Ryan sold the wheelchair to the Kochs for scrap, which they used to make bombs."

"Paul Ryan taking over your Medicare, is like Mitt Romney and Bain taking over your factory."

Old 08-13-2012, 10:06 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,205,545 times
The Obama/Biden joke is their entire 4 years in office! Unfortunately, it hasn't been all that funny to most people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections