Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 04:55 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,395,350 times

Advertisements

In exchange for what? His son getting a speaker's slot

No Ron Paul revolution at convention - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

I was suspicious, just based on how Paul constantly pulled his punches on Romney during the debates. This has to be a major let-down for his supporters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 07:38 PM

1,403 posts, read 939,714 times
No. He was screwed out of his legit elected delegates. I will probably be voting for Obama now just to **** any republicans off and to make sure romney knows what it feels like to get cheated..

Old 08-23-2012, 07:46 PM

295 posts, read 592,628 times
Blah blah blah.... Ron Paul.... Blah blah blah.

As a fellow republican myself, I find it comical we are still talking about Ron Paul. Do what is right for our country, rally together republicans or we will lose the election for ourselves.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:56 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,481,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post

I was suspicious, just based on how Paul constantly pulled his punches on Romney during the debates. This has to be a major let-down for his supporters
It isn't over until its over.Why should this article have more merit than all the others that have been wrong about how many states Ron Paul controls etc.?

Let's wait until the convention and see what happens. Hopefully the delegates will refuse to vote for Romney so he won't get his 1144 votes even if he is the only one on the ballot and then all his fraudulent tactics will have been for naught. Nobody will be the Republican nominee and Ron Paul can run 3rd party.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:58 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,481,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan from NM View Post

As a fellow republican myself, I find it comical we are still talking about Ron Paul. Do what is right for our country, rally together republicans or we will lose the election for ourselves.
Rally together and do what? Vote for Romney? Have a repeat performance of last year when Republicans rallied together to vote for another weak candidate McCain and let Obama win?

If you want to rally around someone who can beat Obama it is Ron Paul.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:03 PM

295 posts, read 592,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
If you want to rally around someone who can beat Obama it is Ron Paul.
Keep drinking that Kool-aid

Old 08-23-2012, 08:06 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,172,256 times
Umm... his delegates are still going.

But you keep waiting for that hope and change. LOL

Old 08-23-2012, 08:07 PM

385 posts, read 358,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan from NM View Post

Whats right for the country is electing someone who will bring about actual change, that man is neither Romney nor Obama.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,723,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post

A storm is brewing!

How ironic!

Old 08-23-2012, 08:09 PM

385 posts, read 358,699 times
It's too bad that Ron Paul did not continue the fight for freedom, i was really hoping he would.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections