Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 10:56 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,077,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Unlike the Democratic Party whom only uses women as political pawns in order to get elected, the GOP actually respects and honors women and the important role they play in the success of our society.

Earth to Dems - women are people.

As long as they get married, stay home and pregnant, and let men run things.

BOTH parties use women as Pawns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2012, 11:19 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Lots of reasons but for some reason women have been snowed by the Obama campaign. When will they see that they are basically tools to be used to keep him in office? So many things show how the Dems feel about women, like the failure to enforce DOMA by Obama and Holder who both took oaths of office to uphold the laws of the nation. They didn't bother getting that one voted out by Congress, they just swore not to enforce it.

How about the support of same sex marriage? What does that do for women? This list goes on and on and for some reason women just can't see it because they have been told that their rights to control their bodily functions are the most important thing to and for them.

Wow, those who I have been hearing about how smart they are and they seem to not be able to see what they are being used for.

Why Women Should Not Vote For Barack Obama - Godfather Politics
Yes, women would be much better off if they just listened to guys like you who told them to get back in the kitchen where they belong and not to worry about getting pregnant from "legitimate" rape.

Old 08-26-2012, 11:22 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Unlike the Democratic Party whom only uses women as political pawns in order to ge elected, the GOP actually respects and honors women and the important role they play in the success of our society.

Earth to Dems - women are people.
And that role would be to pop out kids and make the man a sandwich, right?

Old 08-26-2012, 11:45 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,123,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Heterosexuality is nature's design, not mine.

Poopers simply don't make babies.

Got an issue with that?

Take it up with Mother Nature.
Except that in nature there are animals that engage in same sex.... well sex. But hey if you think all intimate activity must result in a baby then you must be an angry, frustrated individual.

Old 08-26-2012, 11:46 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,123,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
And that role would be to pop out kids and make the man a sandwich, right?
Then promptly get working on those house chores.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:20 AM

37,145 posts, read 42,240,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Then promptly get working on those house chores.
Well...I did just buy myself a new vacuum and I'm pretty pumped about it.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:27 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,911,625 times
Here's a great reason for women not to vote Republican: Republicans ALL voted against equal pay for equal work for women. The war against women is another great reason with the attempts to outlaw hormonal birth control being at its heart.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:33 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,437 times
Most women don't like secretive loud men who never say hey maybe you have a point, hmm I will think on that....hmm I goofed...always pointing their finger blaming someone to make a point, always loudly trying to suggest he's a winner

because these men are well known to be alpha male types who are always right and just keep on truckin no matter what

Last edited by stargazzer; 08-27-2012 at 01:22 AM..

Old 08-27-2012, 01:23 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
Roy,

Don't even get me started on why women SHOULD NOT vote Republican.

You need to open your eyes.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:37 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Heterosexuality is nature's design, not mine.

Poopers simply don't make babies.

Got an issue with that?

Take it up with Mother Nature.
Just worry about your own sex life, if you got one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections