Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2012, 01:12 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,460,349 times

Advertisements

"Suffolk University has polled the presidential race exactly twice since May. They found Obama up by two in Virginia on September 27, and up by three in Florida on October 2.

So David Paleologos (of Suffolk) is trying to make a completely baseless partisan point while obscuring the fact that his tiny polling outfit doesn’t do much polling and wasn’t going to poll these states again anyway!"

Pollster To O’Reilly: Romney Is So Far Ahead In Invisible Polls That I Quit

BTW, it's also worth noting that Paleologos often polls in conjunction with The Beacon Hill Institute at Suffolk, which was founded by Ray Shamie, businessman, politician, and former chairman of the Massachusetts Republican Party.

Last edited by mateo45; 10-10-2012 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: links..

Old 10-10-2012, 01:13 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Who said that was true..
which one of those three does obama have the best chance of winning in your opinion?

i say virginia.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:14 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
which one of those three does obama have the best chance of winning in your opinion?

i say virginia.
Dont know, I'm not going to pull states out of my butt and pretend I know whats going on there..

25,580 posts, read 56,493,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
"Suffolk University has polled the presidential race exactly twice since May. They found Obama up by two in Virginia on September 27, and up by three in Florida on October 2.

So David Paleologos (of Suffolk) is trying to make a completely baseless partisan point while obscuring the fact that his tiny polling outfit doesn’t do much polling and wasn’t going to poll these states again anyway!"

Pollster To O’Reilly: Romney Is So Far Ahead In Invisible Polls That I Quit
Anything to post a thread with a FALSE HEADER. LOL - desperation not to mention minimal brain cells.

2,500 posts, read 2,930,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Gotta love the African American number 96-3, what a pathetic community.
The African-American community is pathetic? Why would that be, because they don't go along with people like you... People who call them... Pathetic? Yeah, the nerve of them, voting for people who don't treat them that way instead of going along with people who hate them. Don't they know they are supposed to be slaves to people who speak of them the way you do???

Old 10-10-2012, 01:17 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
The African-American community is pathetic? Why would that be, because they don't go along with people like you... People who call them... Pathetic? Yeah, the nerve of them, voting for people who don't treat them that way instead of going along with people who hate them. Don't they know they are supposed to be slaves to people who speak of them the way you do???
It's pathetic that 96% of them think alike. It's pathetic that the reason for that is lies and racism.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:18 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times
Quote:
yes, its so much better to vote for a candidate who's policies are designed to keep them poor, just because some anonymous online poster uses the word "pathetic".. thats a pretty back excuse, wouldnt you agree?

Old 10-10-2012, 01:20 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

i say virginia.

I agree with this actually.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:21 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,225,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Gotta love the African American number 96-3, what a pathetic community.
The African American community always votes overwhelmingly Dem, it has very little to do with Obama.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:23 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
They seem to have no problem with being slaves to the Dems. Africans Americans keep saying they want to be taken as individuals but politically they virtually all speak with one mind. The few that deviate from that line of thought as Stacey Dash recently did are crucified by fellow African Americans.

Also I''m Black just not African American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections