Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 04:25 PM

1,119 posts, read 1,370,606 times

Advertisements

Anyway, back to point and leaving Mr "Neonazis are WAY TOO LIBERAL for me" behind...

How come when Obama is leading the polls there is a liberal media conspirancy and when Romney is leading the polls are fair and balanced?

You cannot have it both ways (and this was my original post, before the thread got derailed)

Old 10-09-2012, 04:25 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,959,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
You are a troll who is trying to derail the conversation. You can't stand the fact that Obama is still leading Romney in the polls after what was supposedly Romney's "big" debate win so you throw some racism in the discussion to change the topic.

The fact is, if Obama is still ahead of Romney in what was supposed to be the worst week of his campaign, what does that say about Romney? The fact is, Americans still largely mistrust Mitt and one debate isn't going to change that. People took a look at him but they are coming back to their senses. They still sense that he is a phony.
Nope.... I just can't stand the loser....... Romney is yet another problem, but a lesser problem. Romney is a gun grabber from MASS and that problem is a doable problem, Obama the liar is not. He had his chance and blew it. Let it end....

That fool can't even make up a good lie......... I have seen golden retrievers lie better than he can.. Just face it Obama is a loser! get over it, Accept he made all by himself that no other black can even run for the next decade and move on........

I am 100% sick of this Idiot! I don't care what color his skin is he is a born loser period!

Old 10-09-2012, 04:26 PM

27,126 posts, read 15,305,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Letterman nailed this last night. You're right--one debate doesn't erase flip flopping and lying your way through one screw up after another for a year, but you'd never know it after listening the Romneybots for the last week. Cocky is never a good idea this far out from an election. When the polls go back down, you don't look like quite as much of an a$$.

David Letterman - Mitt Romney Goes Gangnam Style - YouTube

The Yahoo article I just posted speaks of his supporters such as Letterman mocking him, for the first time.
That's certainly not a good sign when his cheerleaders are doing that.

http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJ...9t-ignore.html

"From David Letterman to Jon Stewart to Bill Maher to the folks on “Saturday Night Live,” they have subjected Obama to something he experienced in the past only from his most zealous foes: ridicule. It is precisely the last thing the Obama campaign needs right now..."

Last edited by bluesjuke; 10-09-2012 at 04:42 PM..

Old 10-09-2012, 04:26 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,380,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Yeah maybe as i wasn't going to bother much with a vote of any president this time, and so just vote for every other office in the vote... I was not and am not very excited over Romney the gun grabber

But watching the chump in chief grovel after his spanking last week has earned Romney a few points.

It isn't my fault Obama isn't smart enough to debate and or is just barely able to tell the lies on a prompter...

For the first time the people can really see the fool who is acting puppet in chief... It's a hard thing to take and after his bowing to friend a foe alike I have just plain had it with this IDIOT.

I expect that if he looses there will be riots in the street! So what
Dude, most incumbents fall flat on their first debate after 4 years in office.

I'm not big fan of Obama, you know this, but Romney didn't earn any points with me for the lies and 180's he pulled on debate night. I keep up with politics enough to know that Romney changed multiple positions, on the spot, and ignored what he'd been saying many times over the 12 years he's been running for President.

Can't vote for either of them myself.

I'm going to write a person in, or vote third party/independent.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
You know the Declaration of Independence is not an official document of the United States, right? It has 0 to do with how we govern ourselves.
Under Obama neither is the CONS.... That SOB appears to do what ever he please, and goes right around the house proving it until maybe he gets his azz busted for Treason!

Old 10-09-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Under Obama neither is the CONS.... That SOB appears to do what ever he please, and goes right around the house proving it until maybe he gets his azz busted for Treason!
We haven't followed a strict wording of the constitution since Washington was in office

Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,844,483 times
Quote:
Yeah maybe as i wasn't going to bother much with a vote of any president this time, and so just vote for every other office in the vote... I was not and am not very excited over Romney the gun grabber

But watching the chump in chief grovel after his spanking last week has earned Romney a few points.

It isn't my fault Obama isn't smart enough to debate and or is just barely able to tell the lies on a prompter...

For the first time the people can really see the fool who is acting puppet in chief... It's a hard thing to take and after his bowing to friend a foe alike I have just plain had it with this IDIOT.

I expect that if he looses there will be riots in the street! So what
Romney's 'points" are fading fast.
No one was pleased with Obama's performance in the debate..... maybe he was like most of us, absolutely taken aback by Romney's forceful lies in the debate. I now i sat there stunned at how Romney was suddenly reversing nearly everything he had said up to the debate.
Romney's poll numbers are fading because....................
People can now see what a liar he is.
People can see that he lies with a straight face.
People can see that Romney can't keep a opinion for more than 24 hours
People can see that Romney has absolutely NO idea how the middle class and poorer American's live.
People can see that Romney is a war monger who really is a coward... he didn't even have the guts to phone his VP hopefuls to tell them he had picked Ryan.... his Son had to phone them.... he would be a great Commander in Chief.............. NOT.
People can see that Romney was born with a silver foot in his mouth
People can see that Romney's own chief adviser has called him a liar... even Newt Gingrich called him a liar.
Romney is a puppet who only knows how to follow orders from his wealthy chums
Romney is now once again destroying his chances of being President by opening his mouth and letting everyone see what a moron he is. Coming out into a debate and lying his head off will not get him votes.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
We haven't followed a strict wording of the constitution since Washington was in office
Maybe you haven't but I have..... maybe this is why Americans are loosing their rights eh? We allow liars and thieve to run the country.... maybe we should vote this one out this time and vote the rest out as they come.. I voted for Clinton the first time but not the 2nd.. Once a Liar ALWAYS A LIAR AND I HAVE HAD MY FILL OF LIAR'S IN CHIEF!

Old 10-09-2012, 04:38 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
CNN Poll: Obama leads Romney by 4 in Ohio:

CNN Poll: Obama Leads Romney By 4 In Ohio | TPM LiveWire

Romney's lil' debate bounce is fading fast after peaking last Thursday and Friday (when several of the polls showing him closing the gap or leading were conducted).

The fundamentals of the race have not changed. Obama's favorability rating is also at an all time high after the debate, now coming in at 55% as opposed to Romney's 47% (which is also Romney's highest number). Gallop also shows Obama rebounding to regain the lead he held over Romney before the debate.

Americans are smarter than you think.
Wow, something about my thread really touched off a chord with Republicans. They seemed especially upset with me turning their narrative that Obama is losing upside down. I have reminded them of an uncomfortable reality. It has brought out the worst in them... including their racism.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Maybe you haven't but I have..... maybe this is why Americans are loosing their rights eh? We allow liars and thieve to run the country.... maybe we should vote this one out this time and vote the rest out as they come.. I voted for Clinton the first time but not the 2nd.. Once a Liar ALWAYS A LIAR AND I HAVE HAD MY FILL OF LIAR'S IN CHIEF!
Its not about what you and I do, its what the Federal government has done.

You name any President beyond Washington, from the first Adams to Obama, and all of them, and every congress, has overstepped the explicit wording of the constitution.

Its the history of the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections