Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 10:40 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,219 times

Advertisements

Hell no with this lying sack of crap President and administration, the good liar in chief, hell no i am not voting Obama, and no regrets what so ever.

No Hope, what Change! and a bad economic economy.

More and more people i know who voted him the first time around will not this time around, because they are not happy with him, and his whacko lying asministration. 4 dead Americans and this administration, are even bad liars at that and everyone could see thru them.

Let Obama go, and forfull his movie carreer. Loves to put the wealthy down, unless of course, he is at their home for dinner, or out and about with the Hollywood Celebrities, or late nite Show Talk Hosts.

But does not mind taking donations from the very rich he so often puts down, hate the rich don't take their money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 10:42 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistoftime View Post
My God, does anyone believe either party? Both are lying. Any intelligent person knows this. I mean look at all the Obama lies just to get elected and what makes anyone think the Republicans are different? Just different ways to screw the average Joe.

Mitt is a liar.

Mitt tells us Ann has two Cadillacs. Not one Cadillac but two Cadillacs.

You know his fibbing us.

Unfortunately when he's truthful he ought to be fibbing.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:43 PM

993 posts, read 831,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Hell no with this lying sack of crap President and administration, the good liar in chief, hell no i am not voting Obama, and no regrets what so ever.

No Hope, what Change! and a bad economic economy.

More and more people i know who voted him the first time around will not this time around, because they are not happy with him, and his whacko lying asministration. 4 dead Americans and this administration, are even bad liars at that and everyone could see thru them.

Let Obama go, and forfull his movie carreer. Loves to put the wealthy down, unless of course, he is at their home for dinner, or out and about with the Hollywood Celebrities, or late nite Show Talk Hosts.

But does not mind taking donations from the very rich he so often puts down, hate the rich don't take their money.
Also, Oblamer is wealthy himself! Why do his fans forget that?

Old 10-01-2012, 10:46 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,640,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Also, Oblamer is wealthy himself! Why do his fans forget that?
I have no problem with wealth, Gal. I have an issue with predatory capitalists who off shored American jobs, raided pensions, and engaged in other unsavory get-rich-at-all-costs (to the othe guy of course) practices.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel Ya View Post
Mitt is a liar.

Mitt tells us Ann has two Cadillacs. Not one Cadillac but two Cadillacs.

You know his fibbing us.

Unfortunately when he's truthful he ought to be fibbing.
Who cares how many cadillacs Ann has? I didn't earn the money for them. You didn't earn the money for them. I don't care if she has one of 100. I say, "Go for it." That's freedom in America. Jay Leno has a whole car collection. I wonder how many Madonna has. No, wait, I don't. I don't care. Maybe the "You didn't build that crowd does."

Old 10-01-2012, 10:53 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I have no problem with wealth, Gal. I have an issue with predatory capitalists who off shored American jobs, raided pensions, and engaged in other unsavory get-rich-at-all-costs (to the othe guy of course) practices.
Link it directly to Romney. The fact is, you can't West. All you can say is that he once ran Bain so he must be guilty. You have no evidence that Romney was involved in any "unsavory get-rich-at-all-costs-practices. Sorry West, that dog don't hunt and you know it.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Venture capitalists buy out or loan money to companies that are about to go under, or start-ups that don't have any money. These loans start at 1/2 million dollars. So, if that company didn't want a venture capitalist in their business, then guess what? They didn't have to make a deal with them! That's business. If they knew how to manage a business on their own, nothing bad would have happened to it. Your view is called VICTIMOLOGY! It's the pathetic mentality of much of society today.

Obama flunked out of junior college, won't show his college records, has never tried a court case, and has no known valid reason to be wealthy. That's who you should have a problem with.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:00 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Who cares how many cadillacs Ann has? I didn't earn the money for them. You didn't earn the money for them. I don't care if she has one of 100. I say, "Go for it." That's freedom in America. Jay Leno has a whole car collection. I wonder how many Madonna has. No, wait, I don't. I don't care. Maybe the "You didn't build that crowd does."

Well, I care how many Cadillacs Ann has when so many people these days can't even afford a used, rusted Kia.

Let alone a late-model Cadillac. Let alone two late-model Cadillacs.

The Cadillac gafee just confirms what we already know: Williard is an elitest rich guy.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel Ya View Post
Well, I care how many Cadillacs Ann has when so many people these days can't even afford a used, rusted Kia.

Let alone a late-model Cadillac. Let alone two late-model Cadillacs.

The Cadillac gafee just confirms what we already know: Williard is an elitest rich guy.
You are just jealous. This has been called the American Dream for generations and in a matter of a couple of years, Obama has demonized it. He makes me sick. Why are you falling for this BS? Mitt and Ann Romney give the equivalent of $10,000 EVERY DAY to charity. Would you do the same? Stop being jealous and see what you can do to improve the lives of those around you.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:05 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,247,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Evidence?

Why have I never seen this alleged "TON" of peer pressure?

Keep on thinking that young people secretly support your views, despite all evidence to the contrary.
All I'm saying is out of the 70-75% or so that claim to support Obama, maybe 2-3% might actually vote for Romney but not admit it. Not enough to make a difference but there's probably still some out there. If you are young and admit to supporting Republicans, you are immediately labeled a homophobe, bigot, white trash, redneck, Nazi, you name it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections